• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.37

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.37 - we're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser441

Could you be more specific about when the "downtime" will be ?

Timneh

Artisan
The game would show more broken runes than the maximum amount.
  • E.g. The broken shard count would show 11 rather than 10.
When are we going to get the increased storage for broken shards that Timon promised us months ago ?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Could you be more specific about when the "downtime" will be ?
Unfortunately we don't have more specific information than what we have already shared, no.

The game would show more broken runes than the maximum amount.
  • E.g. The broken shard count would show 11 rather than 10.
When are we going to get the increased storage for broken shards that Timon promised us months ago ?
We are fixing this bug because the counter was displaying incorrect and misleading information. It could look like you would have more than 10 Broken Shards, yet that was not actually the case. But, that didn't answer your question. We know that we have promised to be able to store more than 10 Broken Shards, and we still want to offer that to you at some point, but unfortunately we don't currently know when exactly that would be.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Since last upgrade, I'm missing the happiness icon in the title bar and all the troops icons in the barracks... is that me alone ?
upgrade1.png
upgrade2.png

Are you turning all into air for the Elementals arrival ? :D
As usually with upgrades, my NH coins changed into dust... will my points start to burn ?
Will my city be flooded ?

Annah

Alchemist
I am back playing in Wyn but Arrendyll is locked up.... the dial sits at 23/24 on all my devices. I've cleared cache, flash cache, cookies et al and still it remains. Are others back into this world?

*edit* it is now updating again lol... altho playing ok in Wynyandor.

DeletedUser2233

Don't you just love all the updates and bugs fixes when you can not log in :mad:

Arendyll same problem as the others 23/24

BTW .forgot to mention cache cleared also so that is not it .

FIXED thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
Same problem here, stops at 23/24 on all browsers.Cleared cache and cookies and still the same.

DeletedUser2452

I just experience
game loading 23/24....never can go to 24/24
it is nearly 30 mins
still un-able to login
<beta world ha sno problem>

any 1 has the same issue as me ??

Deleted User - 384643

Same problem for me at Arendyll. Loading stalls at 23/24.

Deleted User - 106219

I can't log in on Winyandor - loading stops at 23/24.

Right before that I was able to play both in Arendyl and Felyndrall, though the unit portraits were missing.

EDIT: I managed to log in just now . Yay!

DeletedUser3097

Since last upgrade, I'm missing the happiness icon in the title bar and all the troops icons in the barracks... is that me alone ?

No, the Development Team are aware of this issue and are working on it at the moment. Thanks for posting about it so others are aware too. :)

As usually with upgrades, my NH coins changed into dust

Please contact Support regarding this.

I managed to log in just now . Yay!

Hopefully everyone else has managed to log in too.

Annah

Alchemist
logged in but chat codes aren't working.... i.e. /who etc gets no response.

refreshed and chat stopped working altogether
refreshed and chat came back with no codes
refreshed a third time and it is working.

Dare not refresh again for fear of what may happen..... seems it is very very shaky :/

Deleted User - 384643

I managed to log into Arendyll again a few minutes ago. :)
And I can also see my Orc Rally Points again (which had become invisible right after the update from about an hour ago).

ETA: Chat & chat codes are working fine for me.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The missing images are now back and it's possible again to login if you were stuck at step 23 just before. Our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I just checked, everybody is not aware of it. Please contact Support.
I mentioned it in an upgrade discussion thread long ago... so, sorry, they are supposed to be aware or they aren't reading... make your choice
Edit :
tonton-des-bois, May 9, 2017 Version 1.29
tonton-des-bois, May 10, 2017 Version 1.29

NB: I'm sorry, I forgot to insult someone or to use forbidden words so no one noticed my posts that time :p

edit :The icons are back after a reload :)

Last edited:

Timneh

Artisan
Since version 1.37.2 was installed FS chat can not connect and the red flag on notifications is not working.