• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.36

DeletedUser3097

Since Tuesday the notifications won't open. Help!

Please read this which was posted yesterday:

We've found an error that is causing this problem. Unfortunately we don't have an immediate solution for it, but we've forwarded the issue to be looked into. We hope to be able to deliver a solution soon, and apologize for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

DeletedUser2586

All nice & all... yet... still want to know... WHEN, are they (developers) ever going to get around to giving us players, a place to store old event won items, rather than having to destroy them, to make room for other buildings... some of the event buildings I'd rather keep to put out when it is appropriate to the seasons... such as winter themed stuff... Valentines... etc., etc., it is rather disconcerting to contemplate destruction... when we have worked our butts off to win them...

I know that numerous players tried to ask about that, during a broadcast with them, but never got an answer...

DeletedUser1865

I thought that it was mentioned a couple months ago that a future release would allow storage of more than 10 broken runes?
When is this coming please?

DeletedUser2203

My village keeps going unresponsive. I have to reload several times trying to do anything. Very annoying. Edit- As soon as I click on something, like "go to release notes", or any building in my village, It's as if it locks up. It won't let me click on anything until I refresh the page again, so I am not able to actually do anything. Help?
The rest of my internet/browser pages are normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

My village keeps going unresponsive. I have to reload several times trying to do anything. Very annoying. Edit- As soon as I click on something, like "go to release notes", or any building in my village, It's as if it locks up. It won't let me click on anything until I refresh the page again, so I am not able to actually do anything. Help?
The rest of my internet/browser pages are normal.

Hi shadow98fl,

Welcome to the forum! :)

I suggest you try clearing your cache to see if this sorts out this issue, and if that doesn't help, contact Support:

https://support.innogames.com/faq

Hope you find a solution soon! :cool:

DeletedUser702

Clear you cache! Just about to read this ones to often!!
I would blame Flashplayer, it's just not able to handle all
the stuff put into Internet games! Mind you Inno's not the
only guilty party here!! High time to get HTML going!!
Do it now don't wait for the shutdown of Flash!!!!:eek:;)

DeletedUser2014

one open the new window will not close! and the game has slowed down!

DeletedUser342

Cleared cache, re booted, still won't load. Have you changed it so it won't run on Firefox now? It loads on Edge OK. But I love Firefox and don't want to use MS browsers.

I would raise a ticket but until I can access the game I cannot raise a ticket (or can I?) help please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2014

Had to goon Chrome to p l at today. Not happy.
Please can you ensure it works in Firefox.

DeletedUser2014

Thanks Brienne. I'll have another go. It was just so slow and I could not do anything without it all crashing.

DeletedUser702

Please note that version 1.36 has put in place the news feature, but until there is news to share it will not appear on the games screen.
WRONG!! Got it without news! Should investigate it before placing "information"!! ;)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
WRONG!! Got it without news! Should investigate it before placing "information"!! ;)
This feature was part of version 1.36, it just had to be activated separately after the update had been done. This has been done last week, and the feature is now available within the game.

Timneh

Artisan
OK correct me if im wrong but i thought that the new news feature was so that Inno could tell players about important things so why was the start of Masquerade pt 2 only announced on the forum where only a relatively small number pf players could see it and not put into the news feature where all players could see it ? Come on Inno, you wanted this feature so now that you have it USE IT.

Deleted User - 13667

Do not see the value of this new icon as yet. Same for the 1minute time less from productions.

DeletedUser3889

I love the new "difficulty" icons on the provinces. It helps a great deal!! Thank you for the thoughtful addition!