• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.36

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know your thoughts on the upcoming update to Version 1.36

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 106219

• News window: from now on, you will find a new tab under your portrait to access the news window (next to the fellowship tab).
  • News window: this window will allow us to share more information with you (release notes, contests, InnoGamesTv episodes, and so much more)
  • News window: this window will not pop up when you log into the game anymore.
  • News window: an exclamation mark will inform you that there is new content in the news window.
  • Urgent news: in an exceptional case of specific urgent news (unexpected downtime for example), the news window will pop up to make sure that you can read this important message.
That feature is not yet on Beta. Are you guys seriously going to implement a new feature without first testing it on Beta?

DeletedUser4160

Keep the new features coming please. We want to be entertained with new features whilst playing Elvenar. The feature showing the difficulty levels on scouting is an excellent addition.
Still think purchasing of new land is the biggest issue in the game at this time. Need to make the land more affordable for the under 100K people. Maybe have new land square or two as a prize for events such as the running of the herds.

DeletedUser4135

• News window: from now on, you will find a new tab under your portrait to access the news window (next to the fellowship tab).
  • News window: this window will allow us to share more information with you (release notes, contests, InnoGamesTv episodes, and so much more)
  • News window: this window will not pop up when you log into the game anymore.
  • News window: an exclamation mark will inform you that there is new content in the news window.
  • Urgent news: in an exceptional case of specific urgent news (unexpected downtime for example), the news window will pop up to make sure that you can read this important message.
The news window seems to be a cool feature. Indeed, this game was lacking that option, so that we can check everything in one place. Even in urgent cases, we will still be able to get the notifications, and it will be much easier for you to deliver the good/bad news to everyone (hope to have more good news than bad, hehe).

Keep improving the game, this is amazing game with a huge potential!

Regards

forictori

Adventurer
The Hot keys for provinces ain't working the same way as they did in previous version!! Takes more time now.....
Could it be reverse to the old way, please.

P.S.
To be more specific, before when you go through the Provinces you just use H K to select a spots then cater and go next, now require to click also on "Awesome!" button. I don't see the point of this, it just takes more time and is kinda annoying. Please get it back to the old way. Thanks.

regards,

Last edited:

DeletedUser4298

I love that the pop up has ceased, the specific icon is genius (and not as irritating). But why has the "boost" announcement been removed during the tournament? I really liked that feature, it made the weekly grind of these tournaments seem worth it when it was my cities own boosted good. No idea if it has gone from normal province conquering too, but can we please have it back?????

Edit - It has not gone from normal province conquering.

Last edited by a moderator: