• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.34

DeletedUser3032

• Freezes with Chrome 59 should be fixed.
I was repeatedly told that this was Google Chromes fault. SO how can you fix it?

Jesus more lies to make people stop complaining. Then you fix the fault. ;/

It appears it's crap once again anyway, as it's still broke. Must be just some text to fill out some more space and make it look like lots has been done this week on your part.

Clap clap!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The cause of the freezing in Chrome 59 is indeed on Google's end, and because of that we of course cannot fix the cause for the issue itself. What we can do, and did, however, is implement a workaround that will prevent the issue from occurring. That doesn't mean that the cause is fixed, but at least we have been able to implement a solution that would minimize the symptoms of the issue (= the freezing) for the vast majority of cases. It can still happen, but it should be a lot less often than before.

Aegnaer

Seeker
Is it me or have the scouting costs increased significantly if you try and scout a 'red' province compared to before the update?

Redberry

Seeker
Everyone in my fellowship on Felyndral has the problem that all the unscouted provinces are maked as 'very hard' and the already scouted but not cleared ones have a red border. Is this a fault or are our troops still too weak (I am just finishing chapter 3and have scouted 8 provinces over for the next chapter chest opening)?

Last edited:

DeletedUser487

Has anyone noticed anything weird with the their FS visits? My list is saying I can visit some members now and others have got 2 hours before I can visit. This is despite doing my visits in order, starting page 1 and working through :S

DeletedUser3781

Yes, some ppl in my FSs reported it too. Seems there was some reset of help timer.

DeletedUser

Everyone in my fellowship on Felyndral has the problem that all the unscouted provinces are maked as 'very hard' and the already scouted but not cleared ones have a red border. Is this a fault or are our troops still too weak (I am just finishing chapter 3and have scouted 8 provinces over for the next chapter chest opening)?
I'm in the same position, I'm in the second half of chapter 3, cleared 49 provinces and have a further 5 scouted but not cleared, I need 50 to open the chest for Chapter 4 - ALL my unscouted and uncleared provinces are red - for Very Hard!!!

If the Goldilocks Zone is about 10 provinces more than the chest demands why would all my provinces be very hard when I have scouted a total 54 provinces which is only 4 provinces over. Surely they should still be on Easy or even Medium, but Very Hard???

DeletedUser3985

One thing I noticed that I haven't seen brought up yet is that you can now go over the troop size limit with your large-sized troops. E.g. before, if the troop size was 11, you could only fit in one size 6 troop (treant, paladin etc.) and the rest of the space would be wasted, leading to unbalanced fights at times. Now, in the same situation, you can fit two size 6 troops in which is a great change, IMO, so thanks for that!

Deleted User - 106219

I'm in the same position, I'm in the second half of chapter 3, cleared 49 provinces and have a further 5 scouted but not cleared, I need 50 to open the chest for Chapter 4 - ALL my unscouted and uncleared provinces are red - for Very Hard!!!

If the Goldilocks Zone is about 10 provinces more than the chest demands why would all my provinces be very hard when I have scouted a total 54 provinces which is only 4 provinces over. Surely they should still be on Easy or even Medium, but Very Hard???
I asked a similar question on Beta (see Release Notes version 1.35) and am now waiting for an official answer (even if it is just to confirm that Dony is correct).

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team

I asked a similar question on Beta (see Release Notes version 1.35) and am now waiting for an official answer (even if it is just to confirm that Dony is correct).
We'd like to look into this in a bit more detail so that we can give a proper answer. On which world(s) do you encounter this?

Deleted User - 106219

In Felyndral, near the end of Chapter III. The only combat-related techs I have left are Crossbowman Promotion and one Squad size upgrade that will increase my squad size from 114 to 141. On the Beta forum I was advised by Marindor to research that squad size upgrade in order to make my squads a bit more equal to the enemy's. We'll see if anything changes when I do.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
It should, because the difficulty indication is based on the ratio between the enemy's squad size and your own.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
Wow I just got diamonds from the game. I saw that it was part of this update, that from now on we can get diamonds, but still I didn't quite believe it :D

DeletedUser

We'd like to look into this in a bit more detail so that we can give a proper answer. On which world(s) do you encounter this?
I'm in Felyndral, Chapter 3
can't seem to upload a picture of the tree, but I've no opened 50 chests, I'm working on techs in the third to last column and the second to last column, the last colum with crossbowman promotion at the top is all greyed out - 3rd to last just needs mortar tech, 2nd to last needs elixir manufactory to be finished and superior barracks is greyed out - there's no way that any of my provinces to finish which have been scouted and those to be scouted should be Very Hard!

DeletedUser1877

I am beginning to get the feeling that the BETA isn't a beta, whatshowever... since the bugs will still be in the next worlds, and aren't fixed at all... in the ''3rd'' world, we STILL get all the bugs that all the other worlds had... so we are more or less a beta-part-4
in my opinion, a beta version is to test and get rid of bugs, before you add new stuff, once the bugs are fixed you apply the result to the game,
but it seems like they are continuously in a hurry to have new features for the actual game
my advice for the people that actually 'writing' this game... don't get new features of the game into the actual game UNTILL THEY ARE BUGFREE

DeletedUser4095

The added feature for scouts is more annoying than helpful.
  • It's bugged. You can't properly see progress, as 0/8 is always visible, and then it's barely visible that there should be another number. And when the province is completed it just shows 0/8. See attached images ("...Bug" is the one showing the barely visible overlay of the completed areas, 4 in this example, and "...Bug2" is the same province that is now completed)...
  • Harder to see scouting cost. Before you could see the scouting cost at a glance, now you have to actually click a province to see the actual cost. The scouting cost is an indicator as to how distant the province was (ie. 1100k vs 1300k etc.). Now everything is just "Very hard" and "Very useless". As if the game wasn't already promoting carpal tunnel syndrome enough as it is.

Attachments

• Elvenar_Scouts_Bug.jpg
    Elvenar_Scouts_Bug.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 76
  • Elvenar_Scouts_Bug2.jpg
    Elvenar_Scouts_Bug2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator: