• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.34

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.34.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Rewards granted previously unfortunately cannot be exchanged, so it will be for future chest openings only. :)

DeletedUser417

I rather see the golden hands fixed, why don't we get any news on that? I've been asking in the bug section but I don't get an answer from the Elvenar team. Does this not have any priority at all?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I rather see the golden hands fixed, why don't we get any news on that? I've been asking in the bug section but I don't get an answer from the Elvenar team. Does this not have any priority at all?
It does, but is a rather difficult issue to fix. We're making progress, though, and hope to have it fixed soon!

DeletedUser1265

Oooh ouchy. My golden hands seem to work so far. But I lost all the supplies from neighbourly help received in the last 24hours, as it seems to have reset, I only received supplies from those who did visits post update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farkque

Seeker
Not wrong Narquelion and since the latest update its now even worse, at least you still got the rewards for visiting even if hands were not glowing, NOT today, even if you knew by your logs that you had been visited even 5 minutes ago, if hands weren't glowing all you got was coins, no tools!

Farkque

Seeker
Oooh ouchy. My golden hands seem to work so far. But I lost all the supplies from neighbourly help received in the last 24hours, as it seems to have reset, I only received supplies from those who did visits post update.
Yep correct, if hands aren't glowing you are wasting your time visiting, is this just another grabbing opportunity from Elvenar?

Farkque

Seeker
Is there any intention of re balancing province fights, putting a Red Ring around them and stating Very Hard, is obvious, it should say IMPOSSIBLE, who agrees that fighting and winning now is almost impossible, its is a great way to just kill soldiers with no chance of winning and now with tools not being rewarded for visits, we can't even replace the soldiers!

DeletedUser1265

Is there any intention of re balancing province fights, putting a Red Ring around them and stating Very Hard, is obvious, it should say IMPOSSIBLE, who agrees that fighting and winning now is almost impossible, its is a great way to just kill soldiers with no chance of winning and now with tools not being rewarded for visits, we can't even replace the soldiers!

I don't entirely agree, I just battled 3 provinces on ring 13 and I am over-scouted by 100+ provinces and only mid-way through dragons.

DeletedUser

Both notifications/FS page and the world map seem to have reset on visits - if the hands are gold then you'll get the supplies but if pink you won't.

Chrome freezing hasn't been fixed at all as far as I can see, still the same for me, and now Firefox is back to the hell of lag etc.. and please don't tell me to clear my cookies/cache, I started doing them after every maintenance now and it makes no difference.

DeletedUser813

Chrome is still freezing for me, and the visits are not registering with supplies if the hands are not gold. Going to be difficult registering visits, it was hard enough beforehand!!

DeletedUser2139

It would be nice to at least give some of the new guest race chest rewards to those that are already reached the end or finished more than 3/4 of the guest races. But looking forward to see the Instants and I hope you guys can fix the neighbbourly visit golden hands as soon as possible because It became too confusing :(

Timneh

Artisan
Before the update i had several provinces scouted but not cleared ready for the event quests but now after the update those provinces are no longer scouted. This is just another update that is riddled with bugs.