• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.33

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.33. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3781

• We fixed an error that would show a reward window to you when your Ancient Wonder would reach a new level even though this window should only be shown to the players helping you.
While we are at it, could you also fix the error when we don't get any reward screen when the AW we have helped on reaches new level? It's been so long since I've seen one of those I forgot how they look like :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Perhaps they could also fix the pink and gold hands, also when people are dismissed or added to the fellowship there is no longer a notification of either of these events

DeletedUser1865

And when are we going to see the collection of broken runes to be more than 10? That was mentioned as upcoming but I haven't seen it done?

DeletedUser414

Perhaps i've the wrong place bookmarked but the launcher page for the game seems fairly useless when it comes to information. If i want to see whether or not there's a new patch out i have to personally come to the forum- why not an in-game notification ? Also- why are recurring Quests so easy to milk that during my daily rounds i might get to finish the one for Supplies several times but only if i waste a bunch of time and get annoyed at the game while cycling back to the Supply Quest again. Stop wasting my time with how Helping currently works and interacts with the other systems in the game.

DeletedUser1197

Why they have removed the warning about the loss of coins and supplies when selling buildings and the capacity of the main hall will be exceeded? It's very uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Not sure what you mean - the warning is still there.