• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.32

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.32. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
We don't care about the inventory tabs... We want USEFULL NOTIFICATIONS for YEARS...

Stop wasting your time with DETAILS :mad:

When your dog farts in your car, you must fix your flat tire prior to go buying a perfumed pine to hang on the mirror... Jeeez !

Last edited:

DeletedUser702

We don't care about the inventory tabs... We want USEFULL NOTIFICATIONS for YEARS...

When your dog farts in your car, you must fix your flat tire prior to go buying a perfumed pine to hang on the mirror... Jeeez !

:D No good being angry mate, them there Inno devs are very good at ignoring angry/not happy payers! ;)

DeletedUser3097

I know that you want more pages of notification, tonton-des-bois, but I can't find a recent thread by you in the Ideas and suggestion. I see one by someone else:

Is there any chance of having more pages of the notifications, 9 isn't really enough, and with all the trades I never have 2 days worth of items. I'd prefer at least 20. In FoE we have a lot, like 40 pages of 15 items.

@JackLuyt is gathering questions on behalf of the players for Rike and Timon's next Question and Answer session. I can't see one about more notifications- perhaps you can add one?

Ask Timon and Rike! (Questions we'd like answered in the next Q&A)

As a player/ archmage, I keep a list of visits by the FS plus I like to post a lot of trades. I often find myself having to limit the number of trades to achieve both. So as a player, I'd support your suggestion.

DeletedUser3894

Ever since this update, all my stored buildings I had won in previous events.

DeletedUser807

If Patzstoned is anything like mine, then 'have disappeared' would be an appropriate ending.:( They came back when I finished the Charming Tree event, but then went again when I logged out, including my new building.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I know that you want more pages of notification, tonton-des-bois, but I can't find a recent thread by you in the Ideas and suggestion. [...]
[...] We want USEFULL NOTIFICATIONS for YEARS...
[...]

Perhaps because "for years" means it's NOT "recent" ? :D

tonton-des-bois, Aug 23, 2016 Notifications truncated at page 9
8 liked it

But I wasn't alone...:rolleyes:

snakemastah, Oct 25, 2016 Notifications

Queen Sparkles, May 16, 2016 Notifications:

Torstein, Jan 24, 2016 Larger/Filterable Notification List

firerock, Aug 28, 2015 Fellowship last time boosted

Isn't it enough ? o_O

So, to summarize the suggested solutions...
1. raise the limit to around 120 (60 trades + 50 visits + some extra)
2. having 2 separate tabs, one for visits, one for trades (and why not a 3rd for FS/system notifications), at least 60 wide each
3. Same as 1. plus some filters to act as 2. (some checkable cells ? like the trader's filters in FoE ?)

[...]As a player/ archmage, I keep a list of visits by the FS plus I like to post a lot of trades. I often find myself having to limit the number of trades to achieve both. So as a player, I'd support your suggestion.
A moderator really involving herself in as You did up to now is really appreciated ;)

Last edited:

KermitsDad

Alchemist
For the change from Spells to "Enchantments" I don't get Enchantments, all I get is Enchant...
Common sense would dictate either the font is made smaller to fit the tab or that you use a shorter word.
Spells might work ?

Summonings ?
Please could somebody tell me which court I'd need to attend if I receive a summons and also should I get a barrister or will just a solicitor do?

Gee are these guys bored or what !

If so the quest system is in dire need of an overhaul.
The servers must be really fed up with declining 1000's of quests every minute !
PLEASE ... A drop down menu for quests.
Might even reduce server lag without all the totally unnecessary decline quest operations.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I think compared to the tiny sizes of data from the requests to the server to get new quests, forcing flash to reload so often because they can't code it to have a good memory managment so it crashes after a while without that, and then having to reload again all the building images, is a nonsense... and creates a much higher server/cloud payload... :rolleyes: