• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.30

DeletedUser3690

I have cleared my cache and still stuck ... this is not fun :(

DeletedUser

Also not getting in on Chrome, but did manage to in Internet Explorer.

Instead of clearing all of your cache you can press CTRL + F5, which will (for all intents and purposes) perform a cache refresh for that page only.

Thanks Konn, CTRL+F5 and I'm in on Chrome, but still not in on FireFox

Konniver

Bard
While I'm still having problems logging in with Chrome, one temporary fix that may work for some of you is to open an Incognito Window in Chrome (CTRL + SHIFT + N) ... it then allowed me straight in, no problem.

Swill

Spellcaster
Congratulations, Inno, you've broken Elvenar! Edge browser in Windows 10 gets stuck on the loading screen at 11/24. Clearing the cache appears to work but the game, its animations, and even typing into the Chat window is extremely slowed.

DeletedUser3239

While I'm still having problems logging in with Chrome, one temporary fix that may work for some of you is to open an Incognito Window in Chrome (CTRL + SHIFT + N) ... it then allowed me straight in, no problem.
It works,thanks

DeletedUser931

This same issue did in fact happen on Beta as well. Clear the cache is the standard reply to anything odd that happens. Surely all the browsers can't be having problems at the same time. This is an Elvenar problem and the game is getting slower and slower. Like someone said, what is the point of having a Beta server if bugs just get transferred to the live servers. Inno, your lack of attention to detail is shocking.

Timneh

Artisan
Surely all the browsers can't be having problems at the same time. This is an Elvenar problem

Yes this does seem to be a Inno problem because on beta they came up with a hotfix that sorted it .
I did manage to eventually get in to the game but to do it i had to download and install opera browser.

DeletedUser3696

You will fix this problem soon, and I have it the same ?

m4rt1n

Adept
Managing to play in chrome, but still no joy in firefox, but the game is getting rather laggy now.

firerock

Enchanter
clearing the cache with CRTL + F5 in IE does not work, you have to actually go in to delete the stored files, that will then let you in.

DeletedUser

clearing the cache with CRTL + F5 in IE does not work, you have to actually go in to delete the stored files, that will then let you in.
we shouldn't have to, we should be able to get in and play and not faff about opening incognito windows or deleting stored files (which I don't know how to do)

DeletedUser1265

I am still not able to log in, cache cleared, been staring at the loading screen for about 35 min creeping along... It may eventually load,but I honestly don't have the time or patience to watch this happen.

DeletedUser3702

i can't log in on any of my accounts using chome or firefox