• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.30

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.30 - we're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
[...]Improvements.
The transparent area while moving a building around your city is now five times bigger. This should make the "move mode" faster and easier to handle.
Hey, we discussed about that only last week last month for a while...
Funny, it's like there was an invisible, intangible link between what we suggested and what is released... somewhere... :rolleyes:
Anyway... always pleased to be surprised here...:p
... and many many thanks : we really needed this one ;)

So... next... when shall we have the notifications in a usefull new dual display ?
(remember : 50 notifications limit + able to put 60 trades at once = unable to see neighbourhood help...)

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

Keep up the good work Elvenar team :). Still a long way to go :(.

Timneh

Artisan
Really hope that the fix for the NH auto updating works this time because it didn't the last time you said it was fixed and it will be so good when we don't have to worry about losing loads of coins because the main hall is full but the game still collects coins.

DeletedUser3337

Loading stuck at 11/24 here
Edit: deleted cache and now I am in

Like this very much:
So... next... when shall we have the notifications in a usefull new dual display ?
(remember : 50 notifications limit + able to put 60 trades at once = unable to see neighbourhood help...)

DeletedUser3407

Using Google Chrome, loading screen gets to 11/24 as mentioned by Pimpy above. I've tried loading in IE11 and it eventually trundles into gear, but it's a browser I stopped using due to constant crashes ingame. OS is Windows 8.1, patched up to date as are GPU drivers.

Timneh

Artisan
I am also having this problem.
Why has this bug made it to the live servers? THe same thing was reported on beta so they should have known it would be the same for the live servers.
It's a joke to have the beta version when the bugs are still getting through to live.

DeletedUser3287

Like some others here, I cleared the cache, and internet history in Chrome,and it is working. Slower to load, but working. :)

DeletedUser1345

I cleared my cache ( several times ) with no effect.

Restarted the computer, no effect ( still stuck on 11/24 ).

Then I downloaded & installed the latest Adobe Flashplayer ( vers. 25 I think ? )
This worked, and I have regained access to my city.

DeletedUser54

I am quite fed up with clearing caches, everything slows down after that, on All pages I go to regularly.
There is a reason for HAVING the caches, they are not just a useless nonsense. Re-installing acrobat is a nightmare of its own.
Really???? Again????

Konniver

Bard
Also not getting in on Chrome, but did manage to in Internet Explorer.

I am quite fed up with clearing caches, everything slows down after that, on All pages I go to regularly.
There is a reason for HAVING the caches, they are not just a useless nonsense. Re-installing acrobat is a nightmare of its own.
Really???? Again????

Instead of clearing all of your cache you can press CTRL + F5, which will (for all intents and purposes) perform a cache refresh for that page only.