• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.30

DeletedUser

I have 5 cities, was running 2 on firefox and 3 on chrome - I can run none on firefox, 2 on chrome but the 3rd won't load no matter what i do - I am now resorting to having to use Chrome incognito but they are crashing over and over again, its nice that you're coming up with suggestions Lizzie but at what point will this be resolved for people?

DeletedUser3704

Google Chrome - not loading; cleared cache - not loading. 3 cities - not loading.

Allergill

Novice
Tried everything suggested. Wasted 3 hours then had trouble logging in as Elvenar apparently does not have a player with my name. Screen shot of the opening page = with Allergill = but now just a blank screen when it should be loading. Managed to open one world and update. Now can't get into either. Giving up for today, maybe for tomorrow and so on too. Fed up of the hassle everytime there is an update. There are less stressful games out there. And I do exist! Would help if real people answered emails and used their common sense.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I had the problem too... I cleared fox' cache (you must quit it to make effect) and after reloading, I passed the 11/24... but it took longer to reload all... So, there is probably inconsistencies in the files timestamp that stops the cache refreshing to work correctly... not proper job :rolleyes:

I'm using firefox 53.0 (32bits), flash 25.0.0.148, noscript (script blocker), avast pluggin (all social networks, survey & pub disabled) and working on a fresh installation of win7 (64bits) (if it can help)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3695

Loading stuck at 11/24 here
Edit: deleted cache and now I am in

Like this very much:

For us aged IT morons - how do you delete your cache ??? Downloaded latest adobe flash - no effect - tried Ctrl F5 - no effect - tried google chrome and IE - no effect - I hasten to add that I can get into Felyndral but neither Arendyll or Winyandor gets past 11/24 - getting fed up - and why isn't there a quick delete of a city so that you can start again ? would love that

DeletedUser3097

For us aged IT morons - how do you delete your cache ???

I can tell you for Google Chrome:

• Click CTL + H
  • Clear Browsing Data (left-hand column)
  • IMPORTANT: check what you wish to clear. (I always leave cookies and passwords)
  • Clear browsing data
Make sure you close Elvenar then re-open again.

Good luck :)

why isn't there a quick delete of a city so that you can start again ? would love that

A way to delete a city is to contact Support and they can help. (Maybe not as quick as you wished! :p)

https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/elvenar/market/en

DeletedUser3398

I am also unable to access Winyandor. It sticks at 11/24 too. I can access the other two Worlds fine. Followed advice from this forum and cleared Cache (Also cleared history), and tried using Firefox and Crome (I usually use Safari). No joy.

Hope the problem gets fixed soon. :)

DeletedUser441

What in Elvenar is going on ? I have had no problems at all recently , though have suffered badly in the past. A lot of posts are as confusing as the three word game ! :confused: :eek: o_O

Tiriake

Soothsayer
No luck with chrome. I did manage to get my city open in IE. Doing neighborly help is horrible.. :( I got fellowship done with so many times of refreshing, because game crashed, that it's just crazy. Trying to go to map and do NH there is not working. Game crashes before the hand sign appears.

Very dissapointed with this update. I just can't understand how they could bring this bug to live server. They knew about it from beta, yet still decided to go live...

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
For us aged IT morons - how do you delete your cache ??? Downloaded latest adobe flash - no effect - tried Ctrl F5 - no effect - tried google chrome and IE - no effect - I hasten to add that I can get into Felyndral but neither Arendyll or Winyandor gets past 11/24 - getting fed up - and why isn't there a quick delete of a city so that you can start again ? would love that
You can find a step-by-step method to clear Firefox cache here : Clear Fox' cache in 9 steps...

DeletedUser702

Missed all the excitement! Maybe living in Australia has its pluses,lol.
Tip of the day Ccleaner is the best one can have on ones computer!!
I use the professional version, money well spent!!!.. And NO, I do not get
paid for this advert!!..:rolleyes::oops::)

DeletedUser3097

To summarise, some people have experienced problems after the version 1.30 update.

The solution is to clear your cache.

Make sure you clear the last 48 hours of cache (one hour is often the default) then reload the game.

To clear Google Chrome:
  • Click CTL + H
  • Clear Browsing Data (left-hand column)
  • IMPORTANT: check what you wish to clear. (I always leave cookies and passwords)
  • Clear browsing data
To clear Firefox:

@tonton-des-bois has kindly provided this advice Clear Fox' cache in 9 clicks...

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
Clearing cache does not work for everyone as has been stated by several people. This same problem on beta was fixed when Inno came up with a fix for it, why can they not do the same here on live.
It would also be nice if a CM could actually come here and give us some information on what is being done. It is not really the job of a forum moderator to deal with these kinds of issues but Dizzy Lizzie is doing a good job at giving advice so thanks to her for that.
Very dissapointed by the reaction from Inno over this issue on the live servers, on beta the CM is ever present, here we normally only see one to announce updates and such things.