• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.28

DeletedUser3407

Stream errors still happening...all I did was update my manufactories and *thppt* down it went.

DeletedUser3451

indeed i still have those errors too. they seemed to be solved for few hours and currently i got 3 errors in 2 minutes.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Yes @king0r I am also still getting a few crashes.... Plus the coins donated to a main hall are not there... The picture of the person who donated is there but not the cash
thats an old bug thats still not fixed. After every update (which happened today as well) you dont see the coins on your main hall anymore, but they are still there. As soon as you get a new mh buff, you will be able to collect the coins that were in there before the update

Timneh

Artisan
Anyone else still experiencing Stream errors? Not as frequent, but I've had several since the apparent fix.. a lot more than what I usually get on a good day...

I amalso still getting stream errors but nowhere near as many as before the fix....still a little annoying though

Yes @king0r I am also still getting a few crashes.... Plus the coins donated to a main hall are not there... The picture of the person who donated is there but not the cash

I am having that problem too. I have had 3 donations to main hall but i can not collect any of them as they do not seem to be there.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We can unfortunately confirm that the problems resurfaced, even after the fixes that we installed this afternoon. It is being looked into.

Deleted User - 13667

Its either streaming error or the screen just hangs.:rolleyes:

Notifications indicate donations to the MH but not getting anything

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3034

Between my wife and I we have had ONE stream error in the last 12 hours, playing both UK worlds.

DeletedUser3097

Can they leave this ugliness?

Ugliness and beauty are subjective- what you consider ugly might be considered the height of beauty by others. Who knows, in Elf Circles our new remodelled Lady Elf might be considered a true beauty.

Are you an elf or a human btw?

DeletedUser3406

I mainly play with people, but I also have an elven race.
On people, I'm almost in the dwarfs.

I play on the Polish server, but I have set up an account on this forum, because there are no moderators on the forum in Poland - there is only Community Manager, who ignored our comments and is nasty. Dizzi Lizzi, you are very nice then :)

Maillie

Spellcaster
thats an old bug thats still not fixed. After every update (which happened today as well) you dont see the coins on your main hall anymore, but they are still there. As soon as you get a new mh buff, you will be able to collect the coins that were in there before the update
I have asked and no one is sure what is meant by a "new mh buff". The coins have not reappeared since the update. Can someone please tell me what this means? Thank you.