• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.28

DeletedUser3032

I can't get on at all now on either cities - losing so much resources. I am sure the technicians are working as hard as they can to fix the problem, lets hope fair winds blow very soon. So frustrating, just made me realise how much I play this game, missing my fellows, missing my city :( Is it sad that I love this game so much - probably but hey:D

They will probably not be at work yet. But very soon. Coming up to 9am in Germany. I'm pretty sure it will be a quick server restart or something (I hope) and service returns to normal shortly after.

@fred-001
Woke up this morning expecting to see it fixed ... was very disappointed that only 2 seconds into the game I got kicked out with error ....
Would it not be simpler to just do a roll-back to 1.27 version while they try and fix the new version .. then at least we can play.

I don't think this is an update problem, as other servers are not affected from what I've read.
When it first started I believe it would have been after all the devs etc had finished work for the day. It's likely they are only just turning up for work now. Support tickets which were sent would have been automatically replied to and maybe a game mod sent a few replies out as well but the actual game team / devs would have more than likely not been informed (unless everything went down). They may have access at home to view things and server outages. But I certainly wouldn't be doing stuff in my off time around friends and family :)

I've managed to collect, restart production, get 3 chests from visits, post + take some trades and send a couple of chat messages, but it's taken almost an hour of 30+ reloads to achieve. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82

Arendyll is worse this morning than it was yesterday evening ... getting 'Stream Error' / 'Internal Error' 30 seconds after logging in :(
It was just a bit slow for me yesterday!

It is unplayable for me at the moment.

DeletedUser3034

Server restart can be accomplished from remote. And even small tech companies have 24 hour on call IT folk. Took them several hours last night to resolve it, I'm not holding my breath :(

Deleted User - 13667

Still after multiple reloads, struggling to restart production:(

DeletedUser2452

It is interesting to know
Beta world is still response ok, no error at all

I suppose this version 1.28
has something added without testing in beta world or
Inno should withdrawal version 1.28 and add "update" bit by bit..not a total update

possible some inter-action (between various update) cause it if no new things is added
<the only new thing "added" i think, is the downgrade size of elf ....she is totally upset and get us all kicked>

Annah

Alchemist
yesterday's update was very different to any I've experienced in the past 3 years or whatever time it is.... in as much as it took literally a split second before we were all allowed back and not the hour I had expected. Wondering if they allowed us to play whilst it was being implemented instead of keeping us out? I'm not tech minded but that did throw me a little.... Since then nothing has worked

Aegnaer

Seeker
I see that a news item has now been added once you access your City with some information on the issue - this is good progress. What we also need now are regular updates on the issue and not just one news item and then a fixed message. Keeping gamers updated on issues is vital to retain them and get them to come back once it is fixed.

DeletedUser441

:( :confused: :eek: Hope that the Devs fix the problems soon. I'm having internet provider AND computer problems aswell as Game issues. Not a good day.

DeletedUser2452

I think
Inno is no good at this situation

If it take me for them to repair like that
they should announce it earlier

Killiak

Artisan
I see that a news item has now been added once you access your City with some information on the issue - this is good progress. What we also need now are regular updates on the issue and not just one news item and then a fixed message. Keeping gamers updated on issues is vital to retain them and get them to come back once it is fixed.

Quoted for truth

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Server restart can be accomplished from remote. And even small tech companies have 24 hour on call IT folk. Took them several hours last night to resolve it, I'm not holding my breath :(

Tech folk were actually called, and they did look at it.
The fact that it now says in notification that devs are looking at it, i assume its a software problem and they need to do some coding to fix it. And i assume the programmer at cause was allready home :)

so hopefully soon we get 1.28.2

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We will try to keep you updated. So far, we don't have more information than shared before. We are still working hard on resolving these issues as soon as we can.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
This is very annoying. I also expected to find it solved when I logged in today, but it's practially unplayable at the moment. Get in to only get error and load game again, another error pops up. This is bad.

DeletedUser2233

k so to go back to the elvenar lady on the front page .I personally dont like her ,to cartoony, liveless en she has not a thing going for her.Is she improved ? Really i liked the old one that was before her much much better this front page not so much.Even with so called improvements .I can"t see them.she is not an improvement of the lady that went before her.This one looks ridiculous improved or not.

DeletedUser3032

Anyone else still experiencing Stream errors? Not as frequent, but I've had several since the apparent fix.. a lot more than what I usually get on a good day...

Cregganroe

Conjurer
Yes @king0r I am also still getting a few crashes.... Plus the coins donated to a main hall are not there... The picture of the person who donated is there but not the cash

DeletedUser3032

Yes @king0r I am also still getting a few crashes.... Plus the coins donated to a main hall are not there... The picture of the person who donated is there but not the cash

Treasury not full?

Think I'm on 8th + crash since I got in about 2hrs ago or so.

Oh and another just as I posted this ;/ Last 2 have been within a few minutes.