• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.28

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.28. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3337

we have made some adjustments to improve the Elven character, which is shown on the loading screen
I am confused here.
Is it her you mean? If so, I wonder what has been improved?
The female parts? (*asked Pimpy in a decent manner*)

105061,elven5HKOZ.jpg

DeletedUser3097

(*asked Pimpy in a decent manner*)

105061,elven5HKOZ.jpg

I believe so- thanks for your polite enquiry! :p

As @Pimpy has already started this train of thought- can you Spot the Difference!! (Please keep responses respectful and mature!) Any replies with funny elf puns will be much appreciated.

spot the elf difference.png.jpg

Top- old version of the elf, Bottom- new and redesigned elf​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

I wonder if she had all these procedures on the National Elf Service? :rolleyes:

I think she is thinking different thoughts now too- before she was considering her plans for world domination- was it Arendyll or Winyandor?

DeletedUser3406

Although you can see delicate differences, these patches are not satisfied me :( what does not fit me? The list is long:
- drunken blushes
- the unnatural indentation in the after-retouching - please
- scepter is disproportionately large, crown also
- curves arms
- neck like giraffes

Really so difficult to do good graphics? Or maybe just come back to the egg just?

[Moderator Edit: Please keep comments suitable for a public forum]

Timneh

Artisan
The fix on the not having to reload to show correct culture bonus is still not working. I still need to reload to see my correct culture bonus when someone polishes a culture building.

EDIT. my culture bonus is not changing at all when i get nh even if i reload. This fix has made it even worse.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2112

They also got rid of her goofy smile.

On the down side I'm now getting 'Stream Error. Could not process request' errors every 5 minutes (even if I'm not doing anything) and the game has to reload. Has this got anything to do with the update?

DeletedUser2693

They also got rid of her goofy smile.

On the down side I'm now getting 'Stream Error. Could not process request' errors every 5 minutes (even if I'm not doing anything) and the game has to reload. Has this got anything to do with the update?

Same here :(

DeletedUser

There seems to be some kind of major problem, I can't open mail or notifications without getting a stream error and the game reloading, chat keeps losing its connection and its impossible to type anything in it - it takes several seconds for anything done to a building to register - making new troops is a joke!

Killiak

Artisan
Regardless of the Elf, I am glad to see some improvements to the combat AI.

I hope the work on it continues and that we will see it perform a bit better for the players.

Aegnaer

Seeker
I am on Winyandor and at the moment it is just about impossible to get into the game. Server errors, 'OOPS we had a problem' etc. and when you finally get past that and see your city - Stream Error!
Any indication from Mods or Devs as to what the issue is and when it will be fixed?

DeletedUser3097

Hi Aegnaer,

I was on my Arendyll city and that was fine but have same problems as you on Winyandor. :confused: