• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.25

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Ouch! Needing orcs to cater tournament encounters prior to been able to produce orcs is really not nice.:( I am at the start of the orc era so its not a complete disaster but anyone caught between the armory tech and the start of the era is stuck, this needs to be looked into. Ideally the change should not occur until that tech not the start of the era.

This was allready fixed on beta, i kinda assumed it would have hit this server as well before they started the tournament :)
What is kinda strange tho, is that nobody on beta logged this as a bug, i think we need more beta people if something so crucial doesnt get reported

Tiriake

Soothsayer
What is kinda strange tho, is that nobody on beta logged this as a bug, i think we need more beta people if something so crucial doesnt get reported

Maybe it wasn't reported, because it didn't seem like a bug. I mean it wouldn't be first time for devs to do something like that. I'm still not sure if that's indeed a bug or something devs intended.

DeletedUser2750

It is now plainly clear..."AGAIN"....... we have been had. Tournaments are far less productive than they had been previously, and I don't believe in the Rhetoric that suggests the Fellowship will benefit any more than the individual players do....... The reward chests clearly reflect the lowering of useful rewards, and require just as much if not more input to achieve them........It may be fine to reduce the encounters in each realm to four, but you have to do twice as many to even hope to get close to the reward level the old tournament offered?.......Add to that the removal of 50% of the KP's and relics you could obtain, and a rather pathetic attempt to offer an olive branch with the addition of Broken rune shards for which you need to add "LARGE" amounts of diamonds to use......and that's assuming you even want an ancient wonder that is probably just taking up space.......It seems yet again that the devs hand that gives is decidedly smaller that the hand that takes............

DeletedUser3097

Well I for one like the new loading screens after having a few days to adjust. The elf makes me feel a little unsettled but, then again, I have never encountered an elf in real life so that is good to have an emotional reaction to it! The backgrounds behind them are fantastically detailed and mysterious.

As I haven't any artistic ability, I admire people who have.

And the 'game terminated' screen is the best ever!

30sj3uo.png

Deleted User - 106219

Well I for one like the new loading screens after having a few days to adjust. The elf makes me feel a little unsettled but, then again, I have never encountered an elf in real life so that is good to have an emotional reaction to it! The backgrounds behind them are fantastically detailed and mysterious.

30sj3uo.png
Where is that goblin picture from, anyway?

I don't mind the Human loading screen, but the Elf chick from the Elf loading screen still seems very off to me, despite how long I have been looking at her on Beta. Her face, especially.

DeletedUser1829

Well I for one like the new loading screens after having a few days to adjust. The elf makes me feel a little unsettled but

I generally like the new screens, the elf picture doesn't bother me at all, the human one does. The guys face is a bit off, I preferred the face of the previous one but...meh

I need to get my game to terminate, love that screen.:)

DeletedUser3097

I need to get my game to terminate, love that screen.:)

My advice is to follow these steps:

1. Log into Elvenar.
2. Leave laptop/ PC on and go shopping for 4 hours.
3. Enjoy a leisurely cappuccino and toasted tea-cake.
4. After following all these steps, return home and 'Hey Presto!' the screen will appear.
5. If it doesn't, repeat steps 2-4.

:p

Deleted User - 106219

My advice is to follow these steps:

1. Log into Elvenar.
2. Leave laptop/ PC on and go shopping for 4 hours.
3. Enjoy a leisurely cappuccino and toasted tea-cake.
4. After following all these steps, return home and 'Hey Presto!' the screen will appear.
5. If it doesn't, repeat steps 2-4.

:p
I tried something similar to that (except for less than 4 hours), but all I got was the usual message about having to reload the game.

I think it might happen if there's an update to the game while you're logged in, but I can't check right now (for obvious reasons).

Deleted User - 13667

Why keep uploading and adding additional graphics, portraits, sprites into the server? It is just clogging things up and reducing overall game experience

DeletedUser1882

This was allready fixed on beta, i kinda assumed it would have hit this server as well before they started the tournament :)

maybe not many are in the Orc circle of things you are talking about ,or they are in the map boundaries that allowed, but beta can always use new players Good luck starting over

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2847

i am having a really hard time to get the game to load now, i usually get stuck at 20/24 for like 15 min, it never happened before, i play from atlantic canada on en2, but didnt realize at the time it was an english server, not willing to move now, made to many friends, allies.. but really dislike the load times.

absolutely love the tournaments, especially page 2, im on dwarves, i went from 89 prov to 147 and from 2k coin to buy kp to 230k to blow thru 5, didnt feel like there was anything there for me, that was my shortest chap, did it in about 2 weeks.