• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.25

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.25. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1345

This may have been pointed-out elsewhere, but with tournament army sizes greatly increased, the cost ( in dead troops ) for failure to win a battle will be much higher.
The stakes will be much higher in each tournament fight, and therefore the risk greater.
I hope the rewards will be correspondingly greater.....

Deleted User - 106219

On Beta the rewards are actually worse than before.

To make things even worse: The new AI has an issue with using Light Melee and Heavy Melee units, moving them less than it should even when it makes no sense (such as moving a Swamp Monster by 1 hex instead of 2, thus leaving it 3 hexes away from enemy). So expect evenw orse losses if you use Melee units in auto combat. We'll see if that issue will be fixed before 1.25 arrives...

Deleted User - 13667

1. The battle system still remains a major failing point. You cannot win most battles. Going above the required expansion per chapter leaves you in limbo. I have been there since the battle system and research had this link. Along with most advance players.
  2. The specific rune shard given per reward is another source of woes for players.
  3. There are much more land expansions available now but you cant use them at all unless you sped real money in the game.
  4. New trading system continues to be a deterrent to new players. You used to be able to burn off coins to purchase resources for yourself and trade. Now trade only with everyone holding onto their resources tightly, trading is at an all time slow

DeletedUser

On our forum it says that the update will take place on Monday 13th March, however on the US forum its saying Wednesday 15th March and the tournament start will be pushed back to Wednesday and run until Sunday. Which is correct?

DeletedUser3097

Like it matters what is said.
On our forum it says that the update will take place on Monday 13th March, however on the US forum its saying Wednesday 15th March and the tournament start will be pushed back to Wednesday and run until Sunday. Which is correct?

The version 1.25 update will happen today on the EN server as announced and the US server will be updated on Wednesday as announced on the US forum. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Tournaments will run as normal on the EN server.

DeletedUser

Thanks Lizzie, I got the confirmation from support as well earlier this morning.

DeletedUser3032

Can you please tell us how much time was spent doing the new loading screen graphics and how much it cost? Surely there is a lot more important things to be fixing which are worth the time and money the players have paid into this game. Looks like a good old mspaint cut and paste job to me.

Massive fail and unneeded change.

I'm waiting to hear.... 'But it looks pretty'.
I said my wife looks pretty, doesn't mean she is.

DeletedUser1967

Can you please tell us how much time was spent doing the new loading screen graphics and how much it cost? Surely there is a lot more important things to be fixing which are worth the time and money the players have paid into this game. Looks like a good old mspaint cut and paste job to me.

I agree. the new graphics are awful, the elf looks like an avatar movie barbie doll, and the male in the humans is even worst. They look cheap and childish. Better reverse to the old ones if you can'd do anything better.Sorry but that is my opinion.

[Moderator Note: Incorrect quotation- poster contacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist

I'm waiting to hear.... 'But it looks pretty'.
I said my wife looks pretty, doesn't mean she is.
I agree, either the female elf was fed with Sauerkraut und Kartoffel-Püree... :rolleyes:
elf.choucroute.png
Either she's a cross-DNA between shrek's wife and a smurf... :eek:
fiona+smurf.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser3032

human and elf images look terrible. God knows why they accepted the new ones. Probably the bosses son did the graphics and got 100Euros for it. Big fail though. Waste of money and time. Should have spend 1% of that fixing the wholesaler ;/

Deleted User - 13667

Hurray on the massive fail on the uploading lots more non-game related sprites and graphics!

It must be SO cool to the game load painfully slow now.

I wonder if the programmers actually do think if anyone with a fast speed connection would actually like this game? Its a dime a dozen out on the Net on games with similar gameplay. Most of them that are actually considered successful do NOT have such wonderfully done up graphics and focused on resolving bugs and improving overall gameplay experience.

Of course the programmers would have had noticed if they paid attention to the unhappiness here:(

DeletedUser1829

Ouch! Needing orcs to cater tournament encounters prior to been able to produce orcs is really not nice.:( I am at the start of the orc era so its not a complete disaster but anyone caught between the armory tech and the start of the era is stuck, this needs to be looked into. Ideally the change should not occur until that tech not the start of the era.