• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.23 + Sorcerers & Dragons

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our new guest race as well as the rest of version 1.23.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1829

To bad you guys completely ignored all the players advise and still went ahead with your "revised" "smart" AI.

Except it was following those who wanted the smarter AI, I propose we send hordes of golems and treants to their towns ;):rolleyes: Humans can send priests and crossbows:D

Looking forward to the challenge of the no roads guest race and the interesting way to produce the "resources". I had however hoped dragons would be a race of their own.

DeletedUser1345

I finished the Wood Elves a while ago, but Sorcerers & Dragons is not yet showing up in my game - is it actually released yet?

DeletedUser1345

I finished the Wood Elves a while ago, but Sorcerers & Dragons is not yet showing up in my game - is it actually released yet?
....oh it's coming on March 1st - I missed that bit when I read the announcement. :)

Edit: I didn't miss it in the announcement..."March 1st" is in the release notes. :rolleyes:

Tiriake

Soothsayer
What it sounds like is that the new buildings will be huge. On one hand devs send a message that we should't gain more expansions to provide enough space for those larger buildings, by actively trying to stop people from clearing more provinces. Woodelves got 3 expansions in the chapter. So how many this time? They keep making buildings larger and larger, while at the same time cut down on expansions. where are we supposed get the expansions for those bigger buildings?

It will be months until I reach that chapter, but still.

Deleted User - 106219

There are 2 expansions in the tech tree of the new chapter. And no, that's not a typo.

At max level the Campus is 10x10 (4 whole expansions), allowing you to fit 4 of each faculty around it (there are no streets for the new race's buildings).

Tiriake

Soothsayer
There are 2 expansions in the tech tree of the new chapter. And no, that's not a typo.

At max level the Campus is 10x10 (4 whole expansions), allowing you to fit 4 of each faculty around it (there are no streets for the new race's buildings).

That's what i thought. :(

DeletedUser1829

Woodelves got 2 expansions in the chapter. So how many this time? They keep making buildings larger and larger, while at the same time cut down on expansions. where are we supposed get the expansions for those bigger buildings?

Looks like the new guest race won't take a lot more space then the prior one. As to the expansions they have stated they plan for 4-5 (from memory) to come from the world map so that is 6-7 expansions for this chapter not 2.

Also note that buildings get more and more efficient so we do not always need as many as we had before. Monitoring the "zoning" of your town often gives a clearer picture of this rather then pure building numbers, something elven archiect helps a lot with.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Well they will add broken shards to the tournaments in 1.24:D

Since there not to be found in the chest I can only presume they will come at the province slots where you currently find only relics (round 5 first 7-9 provinces.

Give it a week and we know more :D

KermitsDad

Alchemist
You forgot to mention Banshee now becomes a compulsory research instead of optional.

I note that when techs are removed the KP are not refunded but if a tech gets added & you've passed that point in research then KP are needed to research that tech even if you've long since passed that point in research.

Heads you win & Tails I loose - IMO very greedy!

A fairer approach would be to give new techs as completed provided the player has already passed that point in their research tree.

DeletedUser

Be prepared for everything to slow right down, built my wisdom square last night - with the builders boost it was 11h 17m, building the campus now for 21h 11m with the builders boost.

I have been scouting since I started and had just hit 3d 1.5h per scout but hadn't cleared the provinces, had been collecting goods ready to negotiate my way through the 20 provinces waiting for me. I had 15kp ready to use after the update and also got an additional 35kp from being a top contributor on someone else's AW; however the thing that I have struggled with the most is not enough gold or supplies... I even had to vist ALL my neighbours!

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Today's livestream hinted that there is something coming soon to address this.
Well... I guess it's... broken shards ?
Well they will add broken shards to the tournaments in 1.24:D

Since there not to be found in the chest I can only presume they will come at the province slots where you currently find only relics (round 5 first 7-9 provinces.

Give it a week and we know more :D

:p

DeletedUser3070

All these fancy new updates are not only causing problems with mail, chat, and culture help, but they are not giving us two important things that I know have been asked for.....A way to rotate current buildings and a storage building to make moving current buildings around easier in the space we already have.