• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.2

DeletedUser3

Thanks for all your great feedback so far! We would love to hear from you as to how we can improve the Magic Academy to make it more worthwhile to you to build. You can do that in this thread (click). Of course a big part of that will be ideas for new Spells, and so there is a separate thread for this. You will find the Spells suggestions thread in the Ideas section.

I would suggest a spell that shortens my scouting time...1 and a half day is way too much!
matza, thanks so much for your suggestion! You must have read our minds about the Spells ideas thread :eek: I have copied your post to that thread, but please do feel free to add any further ideas you can think of :)

We're looking forward to hearing all your ideas, either for new Spells, or for the improvements to the Magic Academy itself.

DeletedUser219

This line raised my hopes:
When deleting Guest Race Portals, the race-specific Goods are no longer deleted
Then when I went to sell off the Dwarven Portal, a popup warned that as it is a storage building the goods stored therein would be lost. I would like to know which is correct.

Aureliae

Seeker
There is a bug in the messaging system - noticing that messages click on and read are still showing as unread (ie bold) when I return to the inbox.

DeletedUser416

Unfortunately, that future is starting to become such a narrow path, that I'm starting to wonder whether I'm going to continue to fit on it, or just fall off.

I am starting to feel like I am in some sort of a boot camp without one single choice left. No free will, no fun, no joy.... just silly mandatory stuff.

Deleted User - 106219

I noticed that we now see exactly what we are producing in a building (such as "Bread" in a workshop, "Small Flacon" in a crystal manufactory, "Small Potion" in an elixir manufactory, etc.). When was this added? I don't see it in the release notes.

Deleted User - 106219

I know, I've read the suggestion, and I actually support it. I'm just curious when it was implemented, because I had not heard about it and noticed it by pure coincedence. Other players might have also missed it.

DeletedUser1539

I guess they randomly add those without any notes since it's only a minor change in the game. :)

DeletedUser417

I understand the granite and copper quests will be gone after next update if you completed the "Sell the Dwarven Portal" quest?
That bug is messing up the order of all the quests; one rotation you need to go through more quests then the other rotation, it's every other time you go through them.

Am an Elf in distress, all the declinable quests are a real pain at the moment, it's even making my tennisarm worse! :p It just takes too much time to rotate them all every single time, and in the fairy chapter we really need the rewards as the chapter just takes so many coins and supplies. So before putting new ones in about Spells (https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/collection-thread-spells-ideas.2365/), remove other old quests, please.

Devs, please get rid of all the nonsense quests like all the different quests for all the different buildings. Just put 2 in to replace those:

Get rid of:
Complete 1 manufactory upgrade to level 11 or higher
Complete 1 boosted manufactory upgrade to level 11 or higher
Complete 1 residence upgrade to level 11 or higher
Complete 1 building upgrade to level 11 or higher (isn't working at the moment)
Complete 1 workshop upgrade to level 11 or higher
Complete a main hall upgrade

And add:
1. Complete 1 building upgrade to level ... or higher with a reward of more coins and less supplies.
2. Complete 1 building upgrade to level ... or higher with a reward of less coins and more supplies.

Idea?
To make it possible to click on the Quest image on the left, let a chart of all quests pop up and let the player be able to click the quest (s)he needs ;) (Has probably already been suggested)

Last but not least: I wouldn't mind taking out the quests that need the 1 day productions: the pennant, luxury chair and wall decoration. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser417

Human Workshop size 17 => 18 changes from 3x5 to 6x3. Is this intended or did someone mix up the numbers?

Intentional! They want us to rearrange again :p I'm just hoping for smaller houses (like 3x2 hehehe) in the next chapter like they did in the Dwarven chapter (from 3x3 to 2x4 for Elves) :p

DeletedUser219

This line raised my hopes:
When deleting Guest Race Portals, the race-specific Goods are no longer deleted
Then when I went to sell off the Dwarven Portal, a popup warned that as it is a storage building the goods stored therein would be lost. I would like to know which is correct.
I raised this issue in the text errorsa as well, and it has been ignored for three days now. May I PLEASE have an answer? Are the update notes wrong or is the pop-up wrong? :confused:

DeletedUser814

Hello Horanda,

I would like to apologise for the fact that your text-related error report has not yet been responded to. The release notes for the Update to 1.2 are correct and the pop-up message is incorrect, as your Copper and Granite will not be lost if you delete your Dwarven Portal. I hope that has provided you with some reassurance in this case. :)

DeletedUser219

Yes! Thank you. I know things have been hectic with the MA stuff:rolleyes:, but I was getting a little desperate:eek:

DeletedUser416

Hello Madena,
I have one question: After I delete Dw. Portal where can I see how much granite and copper I have?

Can anyone who deleted Portal after update confirm that we don't lose stuff?

Thank you.

DeletedUser219

Can confirm that after deleting the portal I still have granite and copper. Can't see it listed anywhere. (used the build to confirm, set up the build but don't finish it. Could estimate amounts with that, but don't have the room atm)

DeletedUser814

Hello Sudoku,

Thank you for your question. The only way to see how much Copper and Granite you have available is to re-build your Dwarven Portal, as Horanda has already suggested above. ;)

DeletedUser971

The only way I thought we would know was if you could still build the paths. and you could work out how much you have by the length of the road.

DeletedUser971

Is there a reason why there are now 52 of the declineable quests?

Complete a province
Produce 6 advanced tools
Produce 1 gorgeous pennant, Gain 1600 supplies
Train 150 sorceresses
Complete 1 boosted manufactory upgrade to level 11 or higher
Complete 1 residence upgrade to level 11 or higher
Produce bread 8 times
Complete 1 building upgrade to level 11 or higher
Research 1 technology
Spend 12 knowledge points
Gain 4 relics
Produce 1 luxury armchair, Gain 1600 supplies
Fight and win in 3 encounters
Train 500 units
Solve 4 encounters
Produce 1 pompous wall decoration, Gain 1600 supplies
Produce beverages 10 times, Produce bread 2 times
Fight and win in 3 encounters
Produce 1 dwarven statue
Gain 4 relics
Complete 1 building upgrade to level 11 or higher
Research 1 technology
Gain 1600 supplies
Complete a province
Produce 800 granite
Solve 4 encounters
Spend 12 knowledge points
Complete 1 residence to level 11 or higher
Gain 4000 planks
Train 500 units
Produce 1 pompous wall decoration, Gain 1600 supplies
Gain 4000 silk
Train 150 sorceresses
Produce 2 copper buckles
Produce 1 gorgeous pennant, Gain 1600 supplies
Produce bread 8 times
Produce 1 luxury armchair, Gain 1600 supplies
Produce copper coins 6 times
Complete 1 boosted manufactory to level 11 or higher
Gain 4000 gems
Gain 200k coins, Produce advanced tools 2 times
Produce 6 advanced tools
Gain 4000 silk
Gain 16000 supplies
Gain 4000 gems
Gain 4000 planks
Complete a main hall upgrade
Gain 200k coins, Produce advanced tools 2 times

I have already sold my dwarf portal as required on the main quest line but the dwarven goods productions are still in the declineable quests, why?

The declinable quests are all repeated (with the exception of the quests with a dwarf avatar), but its a random repeat as if they were in order but then duplicated and randomised.
I now have 74 declinable quests, please sort this out. Have so many repeats.