• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.173

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to Version 1.173.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jake65

Sage
@anonglitch, what do "PL" and "DE" stand for?
I can't figure out the acronyms ( I see a competition in our future, guess the acronym :) )

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Not sure if it changed with the latest update, but since a couple days I noticed something changed in the tech tree, and it's rather annoying.

Usually, when opening up a technology to deposit kp there, the left button was for 1kp, and the right button for all kp at once. Now though, a stupid diamond button was added (I mean, who in their right mind would spend 7200 diamonds to unlock 1 technology??), but to make matters worse, this diamond button was added on the LEFT side! So where your muscle memory would normally send you to automatically click on the left button, you're now hit with a confirmation screen asking "Do you want to spend an outrageous amount of diamonds? Yes or Cancel".
I know Inno is probably hoping people will accidentally click yes there, but just imagine the poor people who don't have the diamond confirmation setting toggled on...! They'll just accidentally spend thousands of diamonds, while all they wanted to do was deposit 1kp...

Can we please, pretty please, with sugar on top, have the diamond button moved to the right? I'm not asking to delete it, just have it move to the logical right side, where the more expensive buttons always sit. 1kp is always left, multiple kp is always right or middle, and then there's place for an expensive diamond-spending button-option to the (far) right of that. Or just move it back to the bottom where I believe it used to sit.

Thank you very much in advance.

kimkimkim

Summoner
just imagine the poor people who don't have the diamond confirmation setting toggled on...! They'll just accidentally spend thousands of diamonds, while all they wanted to do was deposit 1kp...
Having not been in the tech tree in a while.....I can confirm, having just checked, that the button has in fact moved and should be switched as described.......I will also make a suggestion that relates to this (if a mod wants to move it to suggestions, go ahead).....I suggest to avoid all this problem if Inno continues to keep making these subtle changes with buttons that they implement in the settings of everyone, something like what they did with the automatic movement button, that the diamond confirmation instantly pops up for everyone no matter what

owl76

Bard
From the 1.174 release notes (available on beta)
The buttons for diamonds and Knowledge Points on an unfinished technology research overview are swapped.
It seems that the same change has been made for the live worlds - presumably to make it consistent for those who play on both.