• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update Discussion Version 1.17

• Thread starter ButterflyKisses
  • Start date

DeletedUser330

Really?
I was meant to get 4KP and 4 relics... I was getting anywhere up to 3 runes for an AW, between 6 and 8KP and 15 relics every time I did a tournie thing.

Needless to say, I hammered the hell out of it for the first few minutes as I knew it wouldn't last long.

DeletedUser1374

Damn $40US for one expansion? Probably $80ish for people who have bought some of them already.... Can't say I believe the value of the expansions comes even close to being worth that much. And no other reason in the game to buy diamonds, so guess the cash flow for this game just dried up.

The only thing really worth spending real money on were city expansions .. no more expansions (no more affordable expansions) no more money from me .. so this one backfired on InnoGames.

Susie49

Soothsayer
With all these new additions to the tech tree, there is one thing the devs could do to make everyone a bit happier. Change it from three techs to research and upgrade factories, and just have us research 1 tech to upgrade all three. eg. Instead of researching superior scrolls, crystal and silk. Just have us do 1 research for superior crafted goods factories.
If you are going to give us so many things we don't really like, and things that make it all take longer, why not balance it with getting rid of something we hate - having to research non-boosted upgrades. You might actually have some people in the forums going, "Yaaaay!"

Bonus "Yaaays" if you also fixed it so that the kp and goods used for defunct non-boosted researches go to the new techs we are having to go back and research.

But I'm just dreaming over here I guess

Just come across this post. What a good idea! I have suggested similar in another thread and I think it would help enormously for crafted and magical goods :)

Pauly7

Magus
Just come across this post
You must have been reading deep within the catacombs of the Elvenar Forum library, haha!

And yet... I was just thinking about this yesterday. Actually what came to mind for me was, why not offer a small ranking point incentive to each research completed, then even the (many) ones that we have no interest in getting through would at least have a slight point to completing.

Susie49

Soothsayer
Lol yes, I was looking for something else when I found the post!

Maybe yet another solution would be to considerably reduce the KPs and goods needed for the non-boosted higher level goods manufactures, so at least we got thru them quicker and they did not cost so much?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Spineytoad FA = Fellowship Adventure :) Let us know if you are stuck on any other abbreviations...

Gargon667

Mentor
@Spineytoad FA = Fellowship Adventure :) Let us know if you are stuck on any other abbreviations...

Unless you are talking about AWs (!) in which case it would mean "Flying Academy"

Gets confusing when the same abbreviation can mean 2 or 3 different things :D

Gargon667

Mentor
lol another 5 year old thread comming back to life.

better than none at all I guess and since I haven´t read through the thread I am pretty guaranteed to be off topic anyway...