• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.16

DeletedUser9

Dear Humans and Elves,

On Wednesday 26th October, we plan to implement game version 1.16 and with that, introduce our brand new guest race: The Woodelves and we continue releasing more content related to the Battle Redesign. Please give us your feedback on this update here! :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar EN Team

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
so no time for the blossom mages ? :rolleyes: We really don't have the same definition of what "soon" is...

Aaah, fresh new bugs are in sight... Thanks a lot :p

DeletedUser1345

I'm glad to see a guest coming which will finally boot out the filthy, stinking, detestable orcs!
I really am.
I can't help but wonder if I'm doing something wrong however, with the next race arriving -- when I still have so far to go in collecting enough shrooms & loot to conclude the orcs chapter.
The techs in the latter part of "Orcs" require a ton of each.

DeletedUser

so no time for the blossom mages ? :rolleyes: We really don't have the same definition of what "soon" is...
  • Blossom Mage - a new Mage unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
  • Drone Rider - a new Light Melee unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
The release notes say available in 1.16.

DeletedUser9

I'm glad to see a guest coming which will finally boot out the filthy, stinking, detestable orcs!
I really am.
I can't help but wonder if I'm doing something wrong however, with the next race arriving -- when I still have so far to go in collecting enough shrooms & loot to conclude the orcs chapter.
The techs in the latter part of "Orcs" require a ton of each.

No, you're not doing anything wrong. Although we cannot prevent it in all cases of course, we aim to release new guest races quickly enough to avoid the majority of our players getting stuck at the end of their tech trees without anything to do so it's perfectly normal if you haven't finished Orcs yet :)

• Blossom Mage - a new Mage unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
  • Drone Rider - a new Light Melee unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
The release notes say available in 1.16.

Indeed, they will be implemented with this version! :)

Killiak

Artisan
Well, at least all that tech will be optional.

However, I am going to assume it will not cost any Dwarf goods? Since forcing people to get a dwarf portal/mine/foundry again seems like a bad plan to me.

DeletedUser1829

Well, at least all that tech will be optional.

However, I am going to assume it will not cost any Dwarf goods? Since forcing people to get a dwarf portal/mine/foundry again seems like a bad plan to me.
I checked this out on beta and it did not require special resources. Will also save you using your orc resources for it unless you passed that point already.

I think they said the techs will go mandatory in about a month.

DeletedUser9

I checked this out on beta and it did not require special resources. Will also save you using your orc resources for it unless you passed that point already.

I think they said the techs will go mandatory in about a month.

That's correct :)

DeletedUser1974

Humans are not losing war dogs, they are just moving to the new Training Grounds building.

DeletedUser2548

More cobblers, another update with the old "beyond our control" rubbish.

DeletedUser2113

Except that I you are not provided with more space you can not use the diamond. For the first time it seems the developers are not interest in players buying diamond.

DeletedUser2113

Sorry it should have been; Except that If you are not provided with more space you can not use the diamond. For the first time it seems the developers are not interest in players buying diamond.