• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.16

BekBel

Adventurer
There was one nice surprise when I moved something, I found that the update gave 10 more squares of space...before I get to the woodelves - got to put some expansions down, and have somewhere to build the training grounds :D
Yes I'm especially happy about that row of expansions! I had just run out room to expand in that direction in my Elven city, and that's exactly the direction I needed to go.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Wouldn't it be wise to add Wood Elves levels to the buildings in the Wiki PRIOR to implement the new race ? :rolleyes: (or at least at the same time)

When is wiki upgrade supposed to happen ?

It's like receiving a wonderfull kitchen multitool for your birthday and the manual is "coming soon"... :oops:

Last edited:

DeletedUser363

Just realised...the MH has to get bigger...arrrggghhhh!!!!:eek::eek:

DeletedUser1353

Just to note that the cultural building that produce mana needs roads!

About this culture building requiring road thing, was it really necessary to have the small "filler-culture" like 1x1 and 2x1 size also requiring road?

I usually use these to fill out the edges of my town if there happens to be any extra space here and there, but now with these requiring roads they wont really be able to fill that function. I think they should have made some non-manaproducing filler culture buildings as well.

DeletedUser9

When is wiki upgrade supposed to happen ?

Unfortunately there were some issues with keeping the Wiki up-to-date, sorry for that. We have now established a team to get the Wiki back on track. It will take a couple of weeks to get everything updated from where we are. Please allow us some time for this. Once we're up-to-date, we will be able to provide information in the Wiki more quickly than before.

DeletedUser363

Oh well, won't be training many Cerberuses...they take me 18.5 hrs :confused::confused:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Unfortunately there were some issues with keeping the Wiki up-to-date, sorry for that. We have now established a team to get the Wiki back on track. It will take a couple of weeks to get everything updated from where we are. Please allow us some time for this. Once we're up-to-date, we will be able to provide information in the Wiki more quickly than before.
Okay by me, I have to make my last Orc's research so I will also need probably some weeks to reach chapter IX... :D ... more if I sleep.

DeletedUser1829

Well, you can still use the old normal culture buildings that are already researched
It had been mentioned that you can still build them and get culture. Where the roads came into play was no producing mana. Also on beta for the bigger buildings that meant no neighbourly help without the road, I never saw if Marindor confirmed if that was intended or not.

DeletedUser1353

It had been mentioned that you can still build them and get culture. Where the roads came into play was no producing mana. Also on beta for the bigger buildings that meant no neighbourly help without the road, I never saw if Marindor confirmed if that was intended or not.

Ah, I thought they would need roads for the culture bonus as well for some reason. Then it's not as bad I guess ^^

DeletedUser363

I have researched the Cerberuses, but do I really need to spend 18.5 hrs in one world training them, and nearly 2 days in the other? I can think of better things to do with the time...unless I'm goi:confused:ng to be offline for a few days

DeletedUser1345

I still have just a little way to go before I reach the newest chapter :rolleyes:, but from the bit I have seen so far, I must have at least some Wood Elf ancestry - I look human, but seem to have a more "Wood-Elfy" attitude toward orcs.....:D

Last edited by a moderator: