• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.156

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.156.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I can't quote directly from the Release Notes, so here's a cheapo version:

[From the v.1.156 Release Notes] :

As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
  • Gold Mines are no longer shown in the Neighbors list on the World Map.

@anonglitch : Fair enough - that WAS pretty weird, especially as those Gold Mines not only didn't even give any Coins, but also still looked just like the removed Cities which they once had been, with the former City and/or Player Name etc. - and I - for one? - could manually visit them, too, although the apparently active in-City 'Helping Hand' icon didn't actually work... but why are we now seeing everyone else in our Fellowship listed in the final 2½ pages of our Map Neighbours List, even when they aren't our Neighbours, and we can't visit them to provide NH anyway?

Is there, perhaps, a plan afoot to remove our FS-mates from either one or the other (or both?) of the two places where they also currently appear, i.e. in the original FS Listing section of the primary City UI, and also, since the recent extension to our Notifications, within that area, as well?

It does seem a little like overkill to now have three different in-game locations via which we can visit our FS colleagues' Cities and/or provide them with AW donations or NH... and ? more locations, on mobile? Anyway, inquiring minds need to know these things! And so do I... :D

Thanks in advance.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
It's so you have absolutely no excuse to not visit them on a regular basis :p
... just as it should be, too! After all : what kind of Elvenarian social recluse would NOT do so, merely for the gratifying sense of altruism?! ;)

But seriously, that's a good point - I know that some FSs have problems with not all players giving/returning NH regularly, or sometimes ever, so perhaps Inno really have added the FS's names to the Map Neighbours list in an attempt to encourage NH participation...?

Even so, and while most of us are used to Inno changing things around, I'd imagine new players might be a bit confused by what 'Neighbours' means!

Sir Derf

Adept
How many people were giving NH to all their map Neighbors frequently without giving NH to their Fellows?

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Since this evening's update (to fix the missing prizes in the FA screen, I assume) goldmines are back on my neighbours list on the world map.