• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.150

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.150.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Alcaro

Necromancer
I don't know what was fixed but now I am constantly kicked out from the game.
EDIT: I get this notification when I try to look at notifications or read the messages.

Error_en2.jpg

Last edited:

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I'm getting kicked out every time I try click on mail or notifications. I suspect something is not stable with this version. Hope they sort it out soon.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I wasn't even in my trader this time and my city froze......it went gray, had to refresh to get it going again.....this is twice so far today
Screenshot (1).png

p.s. I did clear my cache after the update

kimkimkim

Summoner
same issue as before....still holding my breath...
here you go......invisible trades, invisible names, 2 star trades marked as 3 star trades, top 2 trades are from same person but clearly their avatar is not the same
issue has not been fixed :(:(:(
Screenshot (2).png

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I can see that the developers are working hard on fixing this issue but unfortunately they're not getting anywhere and it's getting a bit ridiculous. Can we just revert back to the update announced on 25/2 - Notifications and Neighborly Help improvements. There were no major issues with this update till 15/3 as per bug reports. So obviously this update worked and something happen weeks after that. The only little problem at that time was that the neighbourly help was a bit slow but comparing to the current issues, I'll take that any time.