• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.15

DeletedUser702

Reading thru all these post shows that not many happy players about!
Would think this is reported to the devs? Could it be that there's to many
players in this here game and lets reduce them! The none buying diamonds
ones that is! LOL................

DeletedUser2361

Here's an interesting little tid bit.

I cannot win in the provinces I have scouted (and a correction for an earlier post - I cannot even win in the 3rd circle from my home ) and I can't possibly have scouted too many provinces because I am still SHORT 5 provinces to open my next chapter. So good news (not) - it isn't only the players who have worked hard and built up huge cities but also we smaller players (am only in chapter IV) who cannot see how the balancing of the battles works.

DeletedUser

Maybe Elvenar should just officially change the game description. Maybe they have? I can't say I checked. There is definitely no case anymore of "play how you want", and that's unfortunate since allowing people different strategies is what made a lot of people want to play in the first place. BTW @Marindor I beg to differ that it's "more fun" to have to fit more buildings in much less space, to take literally years to get any AW and upgrade them, to have far less choice in just about everything and to most of the time have nothing to do besides boring visits and resetting factories. Or, since people can still buy more room but you are saying we should have a LOT less room, are you suggesting people who buy more room have less fun, hence paying to play elvenar makes them have less fun? o_O