• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.148

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.148.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
I'm guessing we'll be getting perky points. Higher rank, more points?

Probably. Guess Inno noticed that a lot of Fellowships take the shortest route to the mediocre rewards. and don't bother to compete.

As for the notifications QoL update; visiting all my neighbours is going to be one heck of a job...

AsterObelix

Alchemist
I have more notifications in my notification log now, but I don't have the neighbour options in my province overview (don't have that tab).
Is there something wrong at my side ?

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I have 84 pages of notifications now, but I have no new tab in world province overview yet. Maybe my understanding of how the update works is wrong but I sort of thought a whole update would bring everything mentioned in the announcement and not be released in pieces parts.

kimkimkim

Summoner
yeah to the new notification set up :D.....5 days worth up to 500 notifications, great, and filters on top of it, even better......now to the downside :(- when you untick a filter, it comes back each and every time you go into the notifications, it does not stay unticked......I would have liked to see that it stayed unticked, especially the merchant trades, but I'll take what I can get my hands on :rolleyes:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@kimkimkim Yes it's very much like the Trader where your selections aren't saved. Of course it's an idea I could pass over?

Now, concerning the World Map Neighbourly Help! This has been passed over to the Team so fingers crossed this feature will be available soon! Apologies it hasn't appeared just yet! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.