• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.14

firerock

Enchanter
the backdrop looks good at the top of the screen.
You can see the sea, so will the next guest race be pirates? :D

DeletedUser643

Like the new layout ... and that there is preparation for more land expansions for the future.
City felt smaller somehow... lol.

I was wondering if the remaining 6 Wonders that were introduced later (tome of secrets, golden abyss, etc..) are going to get a background opposite just as the race Wonders have.... It would make it easier to find them in a full city by just clicking on the background version of them.

Maybe on the top left side of map in the forest, instead of on the cliff (top right) where the race Wonders are now.

DeletedUser1775

Is that two rows of expansions on both left and bottom (forest) side?

That is a hell lot of space. Can't wait

DeletedUser1353

the backdrop looks good at the top of the screen.
You can see the sea, so will the next guest race be pirates? :D

Calling it right now: the fishpeople will wash away the orcs! :D

DumdumDUM

DeletedUser501

does anyone know if any more expansions are going to be added? I have used all of the ones available and am now landlocked. My only option now is to start selling of buildings ( which I need) so it is not much of an option. If not , there is no real reason to keep playing.

DeletedUser

Looks like the grid is now big enough to go to 12 x 12 as far as expansion plots, though only 10 x 10 are active now. I would guess at least some of those plots would become active about the time the next guest race comes, but that is only a guess on my part.

DeletedUser

does anyone know if any more expansions are going to be added? I have used all of the ones available and am now landlocked. My only option now is to start selling of buildings ( which I need) so it is not much of an option. If not , there is no real reason to keep playing.

What chapter are you in? Without new races, you can fit all buildings and AW. Do you have non-boosted manufactories, excess armouries etc?

DeletedUser363

I have used all of the ones available and am now landlocked

I have been in that situation for weeks, so I am now selling buildings to upgrade others and juggle around. More space only becomes available with the next section of the research tree (or next race for those in Orcs):confused:

Deleted User - 13667

-__- It could be mermaids.....

Or maybe just Dory & Nemo:D

Jixel

Spellcaster
What chapter are you in? Without new races, you can fit all buildings and AW. Do you have non-boosted manufactories, excess armouries etc?

I had a look at @badcompanyjoanne 's city. I have a couple of suggestions - there are a number of extra roads that could be removed to free up a bit of space. Also, there are all 9 types of manufactory - if you have a fellowship, or good local traders, it is more efficient to only make your boosted goods and trade for anything else you require.
Example - a 9-hour production in any Tier-3 level 15 factory costs 107k coins, 10.7k supplies.
Boosted manufactory (at maximum boost + mountain halls) gets 2898 of the good.
But, non-boosted, that only gains you about 250 of the good (I don't have any non-boosted ones to check the exact number :) )

If you only produce boosted goods, you can even afford to trade at the wholesaler for non-boosted goods, and it still costs less than trying to make all of the goods yourself.