• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.137

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.137.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
Someone has to ask...
  • We are working on a brand new Feature to improve Fellowships for all levels! Stay tuned for more information soon!
Any hints?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Mobile. I was going to do a happy dance about the
  • UI - On the Ch11 Candy Booth (and potentially other buildings) the Seeds and Mana values will now display properly,
but, it seems to be fixed only for some buildings. Perhaps I am even reading this wrong. I have a problem with how upgrading information is displayed when it goes from mana to seeds. Have a look at the following two screenshots.

This one seems to be clear and correct. Mana goes to zero with the upgrade and the new product is moonstone.

DBA4DC7F-74BE-4610-A4C7-E526C203CE1A.jpeg

D05D1D79-DB91-4C75-84A8-A535A8C760E6.jpeg

This one however is very confusing. Mana can’t decline from 10,2k/d to 2940 / d. In a few versions back I think it did display that the second value is seeds and not mana anymore. By default one would assume that if a different good is not indicated, that it would still be the same good.

I did upgrade to the latest mobile version in case anyone wonders about that.

Deleted User - 1634960

@BlueBlou You do not have the new version of the app yet. It usually takes several days to roll out. ;)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Will keep an eye out for that @Rilian, but to the best of my knowledge, I have downloaded version 1.137.1. Are you saying that the server side might be lagging, or is there another version still to be made available in the app store?

Gargon667

Mentor
This one however is very confusing. Mana can’t decline from 10,2k/d to 2940 / d. In a few versions back I think it did display that the second value is seeds and not mana anymore. By default one would assume that if a different good is not indicated, that it would still be the same good.

This is exactly what it means, the number display is perfectly fine, the only thing missing is the seed icon in front of the second number. You go from 10k mana to 3k seeds.

Of course the display on your moonstone gate is much more clear :)

Novarian

Seeker
i don't know if my problem related to the update or not , but it took me an hour to log in, it gives me server error at 20/29 and when i logged in it was very low

Gargon667

Mentor
Maybe a button to stop outsiders donating KP to wonders?!;):p:cool:
I would say there is a 0.1% probability for that. But hey, more than 0%. But then again the chance of introducing a Spaghetti Monster as Standard AM for all FS is about equally high :D