Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.137 tomorrow August, 31st!
The list of changes can be found below:
- We are working on a brand new Feature to improve Fellowships for all levels! Stay tuned for more information soon!
- Trader - When buying Merchants in the Trader window in Chapter 18, an internal error was produced. This is fixed.
- Accounts - A small number of players wasn't able to create accounts on new worlds. This should no longer be an issue.
- Quests - A certain Quest asking for Workshops on specific levels did not count the existing Workshops correctly. This also will no longer happen.
- UI - The buttons for Goods and Resources had a little bit of an issue with not reacting properly. This has now been fixed
- UI - On the Ch11 Candy Booth (and potentially other buildings) the Seeds and Mana values will now display properly
- Portals - Certain Portals felt neglected and stopped showing productions after the App was minimized. We assured them it's nothing personal, and now they will do their job again.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team