• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.131

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.131.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
The bug othat shows wrong numbers when picking up in the barracks, T. Grounds and Merc Camp still there, I thought you were gonna fix it.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Some bugs that have were mid fix do not make it to every update @DunkelSaturn. This specific bug should now make it to the upcoming update. Please ear in mind this is purely a display error, the correct amount of Units are being granted by the game. We appreciate that it is an annoying glitch, but it will be corrected soon.

Giraffi

Enchanter
Don’t know if it is just me, but I seem to be unable to upgrade a building using royal restoration spells at the moment. On app.
The building goes into construction mode, time runs out, but then it does not complete the process. Does not revert to new image, nor did it upgrade. It was not previously like this.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Don’t know if it is just me, but I seem to be unable to upgrade a building using royal restoration spells at the moment. On app.
The building goes into construction mode, time runs out, but then it does not complete the process. Does not revert to new image, nor did it upgrade. It was not previously like this.

Hi @Giraffi Yes, this is a known bug and one which our Team are currently sorting. If you could bear with us for a bit, we should get this sorted shortly.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Gargon667

Mentor

Happend to me too, but only reloading the App fixed it.

Giraffi

Enchanter
Happend to me too, but only reloading the App fixed it.
Reloading, like reinstalling the app?
When I go out and come back in again, the image is fixed, but the upgrade did not take place and the original number of RR did not decrease.

Gargon667

Mentor
Reloading, like reinstalling the app?
When I go out and come back in again, the image is fixed, but the upgrade did not take place and the original number of RR did not decrease.
yeah, then just do it again. Worked for me on the second try.