• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.130

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.130

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Wibbly Woo

Spellcaster
There is little point in enhancing evolving buildings if we can’t teleport them, at least for me.

My problem with evolving buildings is not they are useless now, at stage 10 they are at worst unexciting, and generally are ok. The problem I have is they are expensive to upgrade, and can’t be teleported once placed, meaning I am stuck with them at whatever level they got placed as the chances of them getting to the top of the RR list is minimal.

Gargon667

Mentor
I would agree with the main part: The one thing that will make me use the evlolvers more would be the ability to teleport them.

The productions they have are fine already, of course having a choice of 2 different ones makes them even more usable, but it doesn´t solve the underlying problem of them taking up space permanently. Even if you gave them 10 different productions I wouldn´t place an evolving building. If they were made teleportable on the other hand I would right away place some and teleport others.

Pauly7

Magus
I like the idea of switchable production a lot. For me, the best evolving buildings give me a ton of coins and supplies. Probably the bigger proportion of the populous disagrees with me and hence Inno has been removing it from all the recent buildings. I am hoping this will mean that some buildings similar to the May Tree will be returning, that I might actually be able to use.

My comment in no way diminishes the importance of points made about needing to teleport these buildings. As I've said before, though, I'm beyond believing that they don't know how to do it. I just think they like weakening the teleport spell by loading us up with buildings that it doesn't work on.

Gargon667

Mentor
My comment in no way diminishes the importance of points made about needing to teleport these buildings. As I've said before, though, I'm beyond believing that they don't know how to do it. I just think they like weakening the teleport spell by loading us up with buildings that it doesn't work on.

Sounds a bit like the PP spell, first they flood us with PPs, then they give us an AW to boost the PPs and then they ask for productions that cannot be PPed :D

AS to the TP, maybe they still don´t like it, they have refused for years to give us such a thing, multiple times claiming it will never be done, but in the end I guess they had to cave to public pressure, so now they make it less useful by not allowing things to be teleported...

Wibbly Woo

Spellcaster
Adding evolving buildings that can’t be teleported doesn’t devalue the TP spell for me, it renders the evolvable prizes mostly worthless. Some of them have chapter independent effects good enough stiff the space. Most do not.

Pauly7

Magus
Adding evolving buildings that can’t be teleported doesn’t devalue the TP spell for me, it renders the evolvable prizes mostly worthless. Some of them have chapter independent effects good enough stiff the space. Most do not.
I don't find them worthless. I don't change my city a lot anyway so if I think one is worth having in my city I will build it. The only downside for me is not being able to clear as much space for an FA. Worst case scenario, you can still build it, but delete it when the FA comes around next. Then you've still had some worth from it.