Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.130 tomorrow May, 26th!
The list of changes can be found below:
- Evolution Buildings - Similar to the new Features from Chapter 17, we bring switchable production to our Evolution Buildings! Evolution Buildings gained from Events can now have the switchable Production capability. This will open up the possibility of more interesting rewards and make Events even more interesting.
On a switchable production Building, you will be able to choose one of two possible production sets. While one is active, the second one is disabled, allowing you to change the production of a building based on its own needs. You will see these new Buildings in the game soon.
As with every update, we've resolved some bugs, among which:
- Trader: Resources names now have enough room to be displayed correctly.
- Fellowship Adventures - When two Fellowship members invested a Badge in completing a map point, the Adventure stopped. This will no longer happen.
- Settlement: The "set" tab of the Constructs' Engine building will no longer display an error message.
- Production: Occasional "Internal Error" messages when starting multiple productions should no longer occur.
- Ancient Wonders - Rounding issues occurring with some Ancient Wonders' residence population value have been fixed.
- General: Missing translation texts have been fixed.
- Dimension Gate: The costs on the Dimension Gate's screen will now show completely instead of breaking off after the first number.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server. They get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team