• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.13

DeletedUser

So does the upgrade to 900 of the residences make them more population dense than lower tiers?

DeletedUser1925

Will quests for upgrading magical residence/workshop work while you are offline? :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 13667

I very much doubt so since the so-called "bug" has been so persistent for so many updates.

Same goes for the turns table in battle encounters and the fact most of the time your units score lower damage on average against AI units

DeletedUser1925

Is not a bug is an INNO feature... To slow down your progress.

DeletedUser

So does the upgrade to 900 of the residences make them more population dense than lower tiers?

Yes, though at 850 pop @ level 21 it was already more population dense than a level 19 fairy chapter residence.

Elves
Level 19 Residence - Size 08 Squares - Pop 550 - 68.75 pop per square
Level 20 Residence - Size 12 Squares - Pop 750 - 62.50 pop per square - Worse than before.
Level 21 Residence ( 1.12 ) - Size 12 Squares - Pop 850 - 70.83 pop per square - Slightly better than before, but not by much.
Level 21 Residence ( 1.13 ) - Size 12 Squares - Pop 900 - 75.00 pop per square

Men
Level 19 Residence - Size 10 Squares - Pop 680 - 68.00 pop per square
Level 20 Residence - Size 12 Squares - Pop 750 - 62.50 pop per square - Worse than before.
Level 21 Residence ( 1.12 ) - Size 12 Squares - Pop 850 - 70.83 pop per square - Slightly better than before, but not by much.

The bigger issue was going from 19 to 20 you lost pop per square, so if you were at all tight for pop you really needed to directly update from 19 to 20 to 21 to maintain pop and that was a lot of cost for a very small increase in pop. I do think this change is much better as it is about a 10% increase in pop per square from a max Fairy residence to a max Orc residence.

DeletedUser

Yes, though at 850 pop @ level 21 it was already more population dense than a level 19 fairy chapter residence.

Men
Level 19 Residence - Size 10 Squares - Pop 680 - 68.00 pop per square

Cheers! I knew there was a drop off, just couldn't remember where it was.. or be bothered looking at the wiki :D

DeletedUser72

Redesigning town is half the fun in my opinion. I just can't believe they are already talking about another guest race. I'm stalled with this one and will be for sometime. Both from my work schedule and the long production times of the shrooms. At my present rate, it takes a little less than a week to make two batches of wisdom shrooms. Sooo ya, I will be plugging away for a while. I used to hope on 4+ times a day. Now if it's not my day off, only twice. Still really like this game, I just don't play with the enthusiasm I used too.

Ah well, just the highs and lows of gaming. :p

DeletedUser1775

Quick question about Magical Residence or Magical Workshops. Will these buildings be upgrade-able once new race is out. or will it stay at this current level for good?

Thank you

Redberry

Seeker
I built the magic workshop and the production isn't registering for the 2 x bread, 10 x beverages task. I haven't tried on any other tasks.

DeletedUser1295

I built the magic workshop and the production isn't registering for the 2 x bread, 10 x beverages task. I haven't tried on any other tasks.

Hello Redberry, please contact support about this, they will need to take a look at your account in order to help you on this issue.

You can contact support by:
• clicking here;
• or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'

Deleted User - 106219

They should be in the Basics tab: Magic Residence right below the regular Residence and Magic Workshop right below regular Workshop.