Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.129 tomorrow May, 11th!
The list of changes can be found below:
- UI - for Browser the bulk production element has been moved to the to the right corner for all manufactories to avoid overlapping.
- UI - Mobile Inventory window has now has a draggable scrolling bar and a search bar option to assist navigation.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- UI - the Building transparency when moving elements around the map works now as intended.
- UI - irregular text line breaks in the tooltip were corrected.
- UI - overlapping buttons were fixed.
- Winter Owl - the number of Sentient Goods shown in the building tooltip is showing correct amounts when boosted.
- Shrine Of The Champions - the tooltip will no longer show 0 orcs.
- Chapter 18 Quest - 'Upgrade a Manufactory' now shows the correct value (24) in the UI.
- May Event UI - the rewarded Blossoms are now showing the same values between Browser and Mobile.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Crashes - iOS should now experience fewer game crashes.
- UI - the icons of Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp are now correctly shown in the menus.
- May Event UI - fixed dialog overlay behind reward track in the Event Quests window.
- May Event UI - fixed close button offset.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team