Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.127 tomorrow April, 13th!
The list of changes can be found below:
- Fellowship Adventures - Path Highlighting
The highlighted path is not mandatory to follow, but it will help old and new Fellowship members to work as a team and complete the Fellowship Adventure successfully and coordinated.
Archmages and Mages will find the Path Highlighting option right at the beginning of each Fellowship Adventure near the bottom of the Fellowship Adventure window.
- Wishing Well - A graphical bug would cause the progress bar to overlap over the text. This will no longer happen.
- Ancient Wonder - In some situations, donating to an Ancient Wonder via the Donations window while also trying to donate directly when visiting the City, the donation could arrive at the wrong Ancient Wonder. This is now fixed.
- Rise of the Phoenix Cult - A rare occasion in which the game might freeze on opening chests has been fixed. Also, the rarity background for rewards will now show properly.
- Ashen Phoenix - For a few languages, the description text would cut off mid way. We gave it a bit more breathing room, so it could show correctly.
- Manufactories - The number showing the amount of multiple productions is now shadowed properly, so you can be even happier to look at it.
- Microsoft App Store - When opening the Shop window, the App no longer switches into windowed mode, when being played in full screen.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- City View - A new option to hide buildings when in Move mode has been added to the game. When entering Move mode, you can select to either show or hide all buildings on your City View.
- City View - We found more issues of wrongly overlapping buildings in rare cases, which have also been fixed.
- Tech Tree - When unlocking a new Squad size higher than 64, under some circumstances, the number shown would not show the correct amount. This is fixed.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team