Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.126 tomorrow Tuesday, March 30th!
The list of changes can be found below:
- The Event Currency store design has been updated, to better show discounts on discounted packages.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Tournaments - A rare bug could make the Tournament screen load indefinitely. This will no longer happen.
- Production - Some productions did not display set bonuses properly, which could lead to different numbers showing. These bonuses are now displayed correctly.
- Relics - We fixed a few bugs within the Relics window: Tooltips will be properly displayed again, and missing glow effects for Sentient Goods will also be back.
- World Map - When entering the World Map for the second time, the tool tips for the bottom Icons wouldn't show correctly. This has been fixed.
- World Map - An issue where it's not possible to use time instants on scouting the world map has also been dealt with. Scout ahead!
- Connection Icon - Sometimes the icon showing connection issues would show up during gameplay, despite the connection being fine.
- Blimps - When purchasing Knowledge Points for Ancient Wonders, two Premium Blimps would appear to count towards your Diamonds. We've trimmed them down to one Blimp.
- Buildings: The time for some buildings (Float of Bubbles, Stone Monument) was not showing correctly and will now be displayed properly.
- Buttons: Some buttons were missing proper touch feedback, and shall now be properly reacting to your thumb presses.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team