Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.125 tomorrow Tuesday, March 16th!
The list of changes can be found below:
- Knowledge Point Donations - A popup message, appearing when trying to donate more Knowledge Points than are missing to another players's Ancient Wonder, has been improved and will now be more informative.
- Milestone Rewards - The Milestone progress bar in various events' Quest window will now display your progress.
- Email Activation - In order to help players that don't have an activated email address yet to change their email address, the "resend validation email" button will now allow for inputting the email address to send the validation to.
- Overall balancing changes will give all players a slightly better Culture value on many buildings, for example various event buildings, Redbeard's Throne or the Gravity Inn. Let us know what you think!
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Armory - A Quest asking for the Armory, Level 3, will now correctly ask for Level 2
- Browser - Zooming via mouse wheel is working correctly when using Firefox Browser
- Trader - The Blooming Trader Guild window has been showing a wrong icon for basic production. This has been fixed.
- Chest Mechanic - An issue that could cause the game to freeze when opening chests has been fixed.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Login - Logging in via Facebook will no longer show an overflowing text box on specific countries.
- Interface - The "Goods" icon at the top of the screen will no longer annoy you, and is now fully tapable. The active touch area has been corrected.
- Armory - In certain situations, upgrading the Armory while it's producing units could cause a loss of any current production. This will now have to be confirmed with a popup message.
- Chest Mechanic - Newly won items from a rotating chest in an event will now correctly have a "New" indicator on the inventory screen, informing players of the new item.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team