Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International Worlds to version 1.124 tomorrow Tuesday, March 2nd!
The list of changes can be found below:
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Phoenix Artifacts - When starting production of a specific amout of Phoenix Artifacts, combined with cancelling said production, it was possible that the game displayed the number of Coldfire Artifacts in the overview wrong. This has been fixed.
- Stash Outpost - When hovering over the building image in the Stash Outpost's overview window, an empty tooltip showed up. We were told that it's not helping, so now it should no longer confuse anyone.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Chat - A display bug showing two chat icons on the right side of the screen has been fixed.
- Goods Inventory - Goods have been taught to fly towards their own inventory icon when bought, not the resources inventory.
- Royal Restauration - The displayed number of Royal Restoration spells is now displayed correctly in all cases.
- Some minor bugs that could affect visuals of buildings or characters on the City screen have been fixed.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team