Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International to version 1.121 tomorrow Tuesday, January 19th!
The list of changes can be found below:
- More guidance was added to the build menu to show which Manufactories should be considered for construction first. This is done by highlighting Manufactories producing Boosted Goods. Furthermore, a confirmation message was added for those trying to build Unboosted Manufactories. This aims to help inexperienced players focus on essential buildings first and foremost.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- City - Fixed a visual bug where amounts of Sentient Goods collected from buildings would sometimes show in red numbers instead of green.
- Evolving Buildings - When using a Panda's Feeding Effect, wrong blimps could show when using the Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment on other buildings.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- User Interface - Fixed a bug where the Knowledge Points Bar's status indicator would sometimes not show correctly.
- Fellowships - Players in search results are now always sorted correctly by ranking points.
- Rankings - In the Fellowship Adventure rankings, the number of Fellowship Ranking Points is now displayed correctly.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server. They get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team