Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.118, tomorrow the 24th of November.
The list of changes can be found below:
- Several Fellowship options for players who have not yet joined a Fellowship have been reworked and relocated. They can now all easily be accessed through the Fellowship button below the player profile:
- The "Join" button no longer takes players to the rankings, but instead directly to a list of suggested Fellowships that they could join. Fellowship rankings are also still accessible in a different tab within the same window.
- Founding a Fellowship is done in the same window, instead of opening a new dialogue.
- The algorithm for suggested Fellowships has been improved to provide better results.
- A new notification at the top of the screen informs players using the Flash client that Adobe will end its support of the Flash player at the end of 2020. This notification prompts to switch to the HTML5 client and can be dismissed.
- The bonus effect of the Pyramid of Purification has been rephrased to indicate that additional Sentient Goods are only granted if Orcs are collected from a regular production, not from a bonus production (e.g. secondary productions in Evolving Buildings).
- Magic Residences and Magic Workshops are now always unlocked with the first technology of each new Chapter, instead of being tied to the respective Workshop or Residence research within the Chapter, if available. This is done to avoid confusion and to solve multiple bugs and issues.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - The Dragon Ark now properly grants rewards for anyone who helped enough with progress in the Research phase.
- Messages - A notification about new messages is displayed again when messages were sent from the system, instead from a player (e.g. informing about a response from Support).
- Events - Rune Shards and Broken Shards contained within reward chests no longer both display as Rune Shards, but instead both carry their right name.
- Quests - The quest "Attempt of an approach" can now also be completed by having Magical Residences, instead of just regular ones.
- Localization - Select texts within the Fellowship Adventure do no longer appear in English but instead display the correct translations.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Shortcuts to create a new message with a player or access their city were added to the Applicants overview in the Fellowship window.
- Shortcuts to view the Fellowship profile and to create a new message with the Archmage of a Fellowship were added to the membership requests overview for players currently applying to Fellowships.
- Battles - The battle results screen no longer occasionally claims that only one unit type was sent to battle when mixed unit types were present to successfully win a fight.
- Messages - The message system no longer wrongly remembers the name of previous recipients when creating a new message with a single player, after another message to another player was discarded before sending.
- Inventory - Buildings that require population or culture can no longer be placed when their respective requirements are not met. Previously they could be placed, but then the game would reload and they would be put back into the inventory.
- Fellowships - The member search no longer breaks after an invalid search (e.g. less than 3 characters) was performed.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team