• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.116

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.116.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pauly7

Magus
Wait... hold the phone...

• The Ancient Wonder Help menu can now be opened by tapping private messages received by the respective player, making it easier to donate Knowledge Points directly from the message window.
Does that mean what I think it means? That's great news, but is it only on mobile?

I'm also very happy to see they've fixed that annoying bit that makes the province overview skip back to page 1 in tournaments.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
How does this AW help menu differ to what we could already do on app? Your description fits what can be done already.

FieryArien

Necromancer
How does this AW help menu differ to what we could already do on app? Your description fits what can be done already.
And it also looks exactly the same as we’ve had it for weeks now (I just installed 1.116.1 app version and looked). Maybe the server update is needed as well? I doubt it, but let’s wait. It seems to be just very(!) delayed addition to release notes.
  • Difficulty indicators are now available for scouted provinces, outlining the difficulty of the encounters within the province.
1DA3BC7C-39EB-4980-A048-7A21C997651B.jpeg
This is very nice addition. Thank you.
  • Research Tree - The color of finished researches was adjusted to maintain a better readability.
Aaah. Thank you. There doesn’t seem to be any “filter” over the finished researches anymore. It was really unpleasant to my eyes and I’m glad you removed that.

Pauly7

Magus
Yes on the App you already could do that before the update
Like I said, they only gave that to certain people. I never had the option to do this until yesterday's update... even though I was the one that has spent months whining that we're not able to access Ancient Wonder help from the messaging system.

Gargon667

Mentor
Like I said, they only gave that to certain people. I never had the option to do this until yesterday's update... even though I was the one that has spent months whining that we're not able to access Ancient Wonder help from the messaging system.

I really wonder what this thing is all about with half introducing things.... They do that so often nowadays one never knows what´s going on... I was so sure it was an official game feature lol. So I guess I was one of the lucky ones then this time.

Pauly7

Magus
I can understand if it was a phased introduction over a few days, but I'm sure I remember @FieryArien telling me that this update had been quietly slipped to a few people about a month ago.

Gargon667

Mentor
I can understand if it was a phased introduction over a few days, but I'm sure I remember @FieryArien telling me that this update had been quietly slipped to a few people about a month ago.

yes definitely I have had it forever! That is why I thought it was official. I am rather sure more than a month, more like 2 or 3 month?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Yes, it feels like I’ve got it for ages. Certainly not for a month, but for months. (Actually I thought all mobile players had this.)

If the feature was introduced in phase(s), than it makes somewhat sense that it’s in the release notes now. It was very confusing for me, though.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Research Tree - The color of finished researches was adjusted to maintain a better readability.

Aaah. Thank you. There doesn’t seem to be any “filter” over the finished researches anymore. It was really unpleasant to my eyes and I’m glad you removed that.
@Silmaril : Could you please enquire whether the greenish overlay can also be removed from completed Researches in the browser client? I recall several other browser-based players stating that they find it unpleasant, too (and unnecessary), so I don't think I am alone in disliking it. Many thanks.