Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.116, tomorrow the 27th of October.
The list of changes can be found below:
- Additional information was added to the Spells Information screen for Enchantments, ensuring that their effects are understandable and complete.
- Elvenar requires hardware acceleration to be active in the browser to allow for a smooth game performance and can now detect whether or not this option is enabled while loading the game. Troubleshooting steps are provided in case the lack of hardware acceleration is detected.
- Streets in Chapter 15 and 16 had their costs adjusted to require less Coins and Resources but additional Goods instead:
- Ascending Street tiles now cost 500k Coins and 50k Supplies, plus 2000 of each Marble, Steel and Planks (previously cost 1500k Coins and 500k Supplies).
- Union Street tiles now cost 600k Coins and 60k Supplies, plus 2000 of each Crystal, Scrolls and Silk (previously cost 2000k Coins and 200k Supplies).
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Chat - The chat will now connect without delay once a new Fellowship is joined, instead of taking its sweet time until it lets you chat with your Fellows.
- Research - Information about the research for "Advanced Trader" now properly displays the amount of Seeds that can be produced per day after upgrading the Trader to the level unlocked with this Research.
- Coldfire Phoenix - Fixed a text giving outdated information on the building's feeding effect. Said text didn't get the memo about the changes and was reminded gently but firmly.
- Hotkeys - Arrow keys to move around the city no longer cease to work after Fellowship menus were opened.
- Spire of Eternity - The name of the levels of the Spire of Eternity can no longer be obscured by portraits of other Fellowship members who have reached the final boss of the previous level.
- Spire of Eternity - The third to last enemy in the Spire's High Halls now properly displays possible rewards for defeating this enemy again.
- Fellowship Adventure - It is again possible to reduce the amount of Adventure Items invested into a waypoint one by one using the "-" button.
- Fellowship Adventure - When receiving rewards from one of the reward chests for a finished stage in the Fellowship Adventure, the reward popup is properly shown again.
- Tournaments - The Province overview for Tournaments no longer skips back to the first page after a minute has passed but instead remembers its position and stays on the page you selected until you close the overview again.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- The Ancient Wonder Help menu can now be opened by tapping private messages received by the respective player, making it easier to donate Knowledge Points directly from the message window.
- Difficulty indicators are now available for scouted provinces, outlining the difficulty of the encounters within the province.
- Evolving Buildings - The info menu for Evolving Buildings no longer displays only half of the image of stage 10 of the building.
- Research - Long Research names should no longer get cut off unless they are exceptionally lengthy.
- Main Hall - When collecting resources from the city, the Coins display for the Main Hall indicating that coins can be collected will no longer disappear.
- Research Tree - The color of finished researches was adjusted to maintain a better readability.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team