• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.114

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.114.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

OldHag

Necromancer
I can't log on.....I get to 11/27 then get this message Render Config JSON not found

OldHag

Necromancer
I'm in now too, thanks :)

Forget that, back to same status as original post :(

DeletedUser8409

On Chrome its possible by clicking the grey padlock near URL, disabling Flash, reloading and then choosing switch to HTML5.

Doesn't work on Firefox. Don't know about other browsers.

malph

Spellcaster
is this going to be fixed or are we having to all go to html

the game is lagging in firefox using html so will need to try other browser

OldHag

Necromancer
I'm interested to know if this is going to be fixed also, before switching to HTML......It was my understanding that we had until December before we had to make that switch.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We recommend Chrome and HTML5 currently and recommend players start to make the switch over in all their applications before the end date as everything will then cease to function. Flash has had a warning pop up for months now to move people away from it.

valle

Soothsayer
I'm resisting being pushed back onto HTML5. I'm on mobile until they resolve this.

A bit curious, but what's better with flash? In my opinion flash is a memory hog that makes the computer slow after some time. Also nice to not having to upgrade it every now and then.