Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.113, tomorrow the 15th of September.
The list of changes can be found below:
- The Barracks, Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp no longer share their production queue, which means that more units can be recruited simultaneously.
- Several technical improvements have been implemented to increase the technical performance and stability of the new Tournament system
- The resource icons have been replaced for Elvarium and Humanium.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- World Map - Difficulty indicators for provinces have not been scouted yet correctly show the province type again, instead of just displaying a dark background once a scout was sent elsewhere.
- World Map - Select world map tiles will no longer disappear and simply show a dark background while playing on the HTML5 client.
- Buildings - The last possible production of expired Expiring Buildings, like the Ferris Wheel Galore, can now be collected again.
- Buildings - The Squirrel Square now properly shows all animations.
- Buiidings - Corrected some productions of the Moon Bear, which featured the wrong Goods in Chapters 11 (produced Mana instead of intended Seeds) and 12 (produced Seeds instead of Sentient Goods). Furthermore adjusted Chapter 16 values for Sentient Goods as the upgrade from Chapter 15 lowered the main production value instead of increasing it. All other values for this chapter were adjusted accordingly to maintain the intended strength of the building.
- Rankings - Search results in the ranking window now show all players in the correct order, instead of displaying them in a seemingly random manner.
- Goods - Numbers indicating the amount of collected Goods in the city will no longer show in red while Goods are collected, not spent.
- Tournaments - The page selector at the bottom of the Tournament province overview no longer overlaps with the last list entry.
- Loading Screen - Opening another players' Ancient Wonder from chat while the game is displaying a loading screen no longer causes the loading process to be stopped.
- Ancient Wonders - Icons in building overview and tooltips of the Maze of Dark Matter indicating the reduction of Mana decay now correctly display an arrow that points down to indicate a reduction instead of an increase.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Events - Fixed an issue that could cause the button to collect Quest Milestone rewards to rarely turn unresponsive on first collection attempt.
- Chat - Chat messages sent between midnight and 2am of the current day are no longer shown as messages that were sent "yesterday".
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team