• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.111

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@pompeywolf : Maybe - but (and this does make me sad) only if the lower revenues, nowadays, from the browser side of the game will support it.
I'm usually inclined to ramble on at length and make long arguments with even longer supporting premises, but for once, I'll cut to the chase:
[...] For some reason (like technical issues, lack of people, higher priority tasks, or whatever the increasingly obvious fact that the mobile client is now the main focus of the game, because mobile versions of browser-style games typically make at least five times more money, more quickly, and more easily) it was done faster on mobile. [...]
I could support this with around two years' worth of detailed examples, but as I say above... not this time ;) [I can already hear the sighs of relief... :D]

DeletedUser8422

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.111.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I'm disappointed with the tournament update
I'm disappointed with the event restrictions for players who finish quickly
I'm disappointed with the changes to the spire .....what am I to do with 26000 spell fragments
I'd rather the catalysts or
Grrrrrr
Disappointed

DeletedUser8422

I don't understand why you restrict players who want to progress ???

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Well, don't worry, there is no need to double post.

I neither like the tournament changes, but they are not final, and they will possibly bring something else, to even out. Did you notice a cave in your city (browser), we can conspire about it!

The Spire is fantastic... and it got easier... I climb it every week, entirely, not sure what the problem is. Sure fragments suck, but you get a lot of stuff, spire sets, genies, diamonds, magic residences and workshops, DAs, more useful now... etc... it's a wonderful place the Spire, you need to understand it and be in a FS that completes at least 10-11th prizes, so it becomes worth.

In these games sometimes things get rocky (or very, like this tournament deal), but eventually, all evens out and settles.

Timneh

Artisan
The impact of regular and premium Expansions in the difficulty calculations for the Spire of Eternity has been reduced. Premium Expansions have had their impact reduced even more than regular Expansions

How much has the impact been reduced ?

Still waiting for an official response @Silmaril ?

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Not sure it was done with this update or a smaller patch afterwards, but why in the world would you go for this sickening underwater ditch colour for the finished researched in the tech tree? o_O:rolleyes: Please stop fixing things that aren't broken and rather fix the broken tournament...
2020-08-25_19-07-45.jpg

DeletedUser3571

Not sure it was done with this update or a smaller patch afterwards, but why in the world would you go for this sickening underwater ditch colour for the finished researched in the tech tree? o_O:rolleyes: Please stop fixing things that aren't broken and rather fix the broken tournament...
View attachment 4701
I am not a big fan of the colour but i do like how under the price it now tells you what you get, for example it allows you to see the picture and stats of the culture building or by how much your SS increases.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah sometimes I see so many of these little cosmetic tweaks and I keep thinking... couldn't this time be spent trying to improve the messaging system or something.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
View attachment 4701
Very colourful if you left many researches unfinished across many chapters as all chapters seem to have a unique colour, but this pic does not reflect the ghastly effect if all researches were done. Very sickening effect. I am inclined to agree, why fix what was not broken. Broadening the blocks to accommodate all the wording unfortunately has also made this a very cumbersome table to scroll through now.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
all chapters seem to have a unique colour
That was always already the case (I checked with my city on US, as the update hasn't been rolled out there yet).
2020-08-25_23-42-26.jpg 2020-08-25_23-42-09.jpg 2020-08-25_23-41-33.jpg 2020-08-25_23-40-56.jpg 2020-08-25_23-40-38.jpg 2020-08-25_23-40-23.jpg 2020-08-25_23-40-07.jpg 2020-08-25_23-39-49.jpg

But this pic does not reflect the ghastly effect if all researches were done. Very sickening effect.
I agree. The weird green hue they've added to completed tech is not pleasant to view.
New: 2020-08-25_23-51-00.jpg versus old: 2020-08-25_23-51-31.jpg

@InnoGames, can we please have the old colours back? Or at least provide a puke bucket to go with the new look...

Giraffi

Enchanter
This may be a bit weird and had me double check my app version today.

For my human city I saw this when I looked at my research tree.

73B5E133-B92D-4885-BBFC-50765CA4457D.jpeg

When I went to another city, this is what I saw.

A8E5B526-5BE9-493C-87A9-F4EC9288C009.jpeg

Same device, same version of Elvenar. Kind of like the circles of the old display better :p

Last edited:

Giraffi

Enchanter
@Silmaril, I believe that I am on 1.112, but perhaps best you tell me which version I am on. Going to include pics from the two profiles that show the version number.

B157A52B-51E2-4CDE-9BEC-57084E7F122B.jpeg

8027B7CF-298E-4DE8-B56D-77C6FA6500B7.jpeg

Edit. Scrap that. I have heard that we got a new update, so I did update. I have a minor gripe that Elvenar does not show in the App store as having an update available when it does become available.

I still see the two versions of the research tree as shown in a previous post, even after the update.

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Giraffi Unfortunately the app update depends on the app provider, as we release to them and they then release it onwards. It usually takes at least 2 days compared to the browser.
If you are still getting varying visuals, please pop us a support ticket and we can investigate further for you.