• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.111

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.111.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3571

in regards to this " Reduced the requirements of several technologies towards the beginning of the Elvenar Chapter (Chapter 15), because the costs were too steep in relation to earlier Chapters. "
As i'm at the end of ch 15 i wont be able to see what this change is, so can you tell us what tech and how they are changed.

Timneh

Artisan
The impact of regular and premium Expansions in the difficulty calculations for the Spire of Eternity has been reduced. Premium Expansions have had their impact reduced even more than regular Expansions

How much has the impact been reduced ?

Pauly7

Magus
The impact of regular and premium Expansions in the difficulty calculations for the Spire of Eternity has been reduced. Premium Expansions have had their impact reduced even more than regular Expansions

Very little. @MinMax Gamer might be able to explain this better.

BlueBlou

Illusionist

Something has changed. I can’t say exactly what, but I just know the numbers I started jotting down in preparation for what MinMax would be looking for, did include one or two spire squad sizes. Must admit I am not very diligent with this kind of thing and when I got to the spot where I had written down last week’s numbers, it was roughly half. Thought it was a ‘huh’ moment of getting things completely wrong last time. I have overwritten it so won’t be able to quote numbers. Even if I accept that things might now be easier wrt number of troops needed to battle, it is still too high in my opinion. It is just not right if you look at your barracks and it tells you you have 10 squads and then to get to the spire on the first very easy levels and it tells you you have less than 5 squads of a particular troop to battle with.

Deleted User - 1759805

We don't know, hence data collection. What we strongly suspect though, based on Beta pilot, is that - as usual - Inno may not have been entirely transparent here. Players in the end game on Beta reported de minimis changes to their squad sizes (we're talking less than 1% or so). There is a strong suspicion that while they reduced impact of the expansions somewhat, but they also silently jacked up some other coefficients. Most likely, research impact. This may explain why end gamers saw very little change overall, while lower level cities were impacted to a larger degree.

Pauly7

Magus
There is a strong suspicion that while they reduced impact of the expansions somewhat, but they also silently jacked up some other coefficients. Most likely, research impact.
As a choice between the two, though, I think it's better to increase the impact of research and reduce the impact of expansions.

DeletedUser3571

looks like the changes are to the 3 tech that cant be done with Portal profits, have seen a screenshot showing the 10,000 has been halved to 5000

FieryArien

Necromancer
I did not get this update yet, but that's very exciting! Was that in the notes? I don't see it on Beta either.
Nothing in the notes. My version is 1.111.1 and the description in AppStore talks about being able to discard guest race production when Portal is full. Also a great feature addition, btw!

The official “mobile release notes” on the forum are notoriously missing information. :-(

Pauly7

Magus
I think mine is 1.111 still. It's strange it isn't there on Beta at least. I'm happy, though, as I for one had bugged them several times about that.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Does that not make your message lines very numerous? I don’t have that update yet and can imagine that you will get 25 of these lines for each member of the fellowship?

Pauly7

Magus
Does that not make your message lines very numerous? I don’t have that update yet and can imagine that you will get 25 of these lines for each member of the fellowship?
That screenshot is a swap thread. The posts are people messaging the AW they would like donated to. That new button will make the AW menu pop up so you can donate without leaving the message thread.

FieryArien

Necromancer
But are we going to get it on browser??
I’m pretty sure it’s in their task list. For some reason (like technical issues, lack of people, higher priority tasks, or whatever) it was done faster on mobile. After all they keep telling us that mobile team is separate from browser. The mass-start of workshop productions also didn’t come to both platforms at the same time, if I remember correctly.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
That screenshot is a swap thread. The posts are people messaging the AW they would like donated to. That new button will make the AW menu pop up so you can donate without leaving the message thread.
Now that I consider useful, as I am one to forget what and where people wanted to be donated to. Will certainly eliminate a lot of going back and forth to get it right.