• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.11

DeletedUser

While I do understand what people are saying about this update, and I do admit to having had my reservations about it, I'm finding it fun.

I was rank 6 in Arendyll, decided I couldn't get enough mushroom farms in with my city in its, then, current layout, did a new city plan, sold some buildings which made me drop down to rank 13, I had expansions in hand which are down, I upgraded 4 amories and sold 2, and I'm cracking on with the orcs and mushrooms, I haven't used diamonds to push myself through the tech tree although I do laugh at some of the cities above me in rank with people upgrading buildings that they can't have researched without using diamonds because they have too few mushroom farms.

I appreciate its up to each person to spend money as they wish, its just that I'm enjoying the challenge of going diamond-free for this one, I don't care that I've dropped in the rankings, but I'll be interested to see where I finally end up once I'm finished with this guest race.

ps - yes I have plenty of snails in my city, happy to hold up my hand to diamond buying, I'm just saying that I'm diamond-free for this guest race.

DeletedUser2197

totally agree...I have been gathering kp for the mushroom farm and now everything is blocked cause I am forced to spend 80 kp on wonders I really dont care about.I dont want/use /need aw!!!back to normal life,thanks iNNO FOR RUINING a game that was exciting and fun!!!!:mad:

and this is how you lose another 9 players...good job!bravos!it is indeed the last straw for me and most of my fellows

I completely agree with you. Elvenar should not have made back tracking / add on researches compulsory. I suggest in future they only add on new researches as advancing through the chapters. Today my fellowship lost another active player, it was the last straw for him.

DeletedUser2197

Thank you for the heads up, I had not noticed it. Unfortunately, my fellowship has lost 2 active players as a result of having to go back and complete ancient wonders and tournaments. At least now I can tell the rest of my fellowship and they can be prepared.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the heads up, I had not noticed it. Unfortunately, my fellowship has lost 2 active players as a result of having to go back and complete ancient wonders and tournaments. At least now I can tell the rest of my fellowship and they can be prepared.

I'd just like to thank leaner as Archmage of New World Order on Aerendyll for her leadership and her determination to do the best for her Fellowship. She is trying to keep her members informed about the changes that Inno is introducing to Elvenar.

Sadly, I'm not going to be one of them because I'm one of the two active players who has decided that, while I like playing Elvenar, I don't like being played by Inno. I made my views about being forced to go back down the Tech Tree to research first AWs and now Tournaments quite clear in Fellowship and I've liquidated my city to pass on as many of my resources to the smaller players in the Fellowship as possible. I'm doing the same on Winyandor as well - another Fellowship losing a player.

I'm small fry though, don't spend hard cash on diamonds and no longer feel the need to carry on playing Elvenar :p

Valnad

Spellcaster
I'd just like to thank leaner as Archmage of New World Order on Aerendyll for her leadership and her determination to do the best for her Fellowship. She is trying to keep her members informed about the changes that Inno is introducing to Elvenar.

Sadly, I'm not going to be one of them because I'm one of the two active players who has decided that, while I like playing Elvenar, I don't like being played by Inno. I made my views about being forced to go back down the Tech Tree to research first AWs and now Tournaments quite clear in Fellowship and I've liquidated my city to pass on as many of my resources to the smaller players in the Fellowship as possible. I'm doing the same on Winyandor as well - another Fellowship losing a player.

I'm small fry though, don't spend hard cash on diamonds and no longer feel the need to carry on playing Elvenar :p

Translated tl;dr audience-relative versions:

Player's community: RIP, another one of us hit the dust.
Developer's community: Yay! More server capacity freed up for diamond buyers!