• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.109

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.109.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
"The required Settlement Resources for the City Expansion 46 and 47 technologies in Chapter 15 were replaced with Scrolls, so that players who had initially skipped these optional technologies can still unlock them when they are playing in later Chapters."

Just wondering why anybody would have skipped a City Expansion...

Hekata

Artisan
There is also the fact it makes the Spire a bit harder but if that's the reason this changes nothing.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Just wondering why anybody would have skipped a City Expansion...
For example I would welcome this change if it came a bit earlier. ;-) I can’t speak for others, but in my case it was like this: the event was near and I wanted to have my city in the last chapter. I did just the mandatory researches and went to Embassies chapter. Then it took weeks to collect the resources for that optional expansion! One could argue I should have used Portal Profits before changing chapters. Maybe I should have. ;-)

Hekata

Artisan
Just activating this research does not impact the Spire. Only placing these expansions does.
Right, I forgot about, probably because there was never a time when I didn't want/need to place an expansion. I'm always short of space.

Pauly7

Magus
I remember seeing a note on it. I can't remember where or when. Perhaps it was Beta. It's only on the mobile app, I think.