• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.108

m4rt1n

Adept
Looking forward to getting more relevant crafting recipes, so far so good. :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
  • The Culture and Culture Bonus icons in the main city interface have been merged into one icon and one overview. This new, combined overview shows more details on how the Culture Bonus is built up, and aims to provide a clearer overview of all your Culture-related needs.
    new_culture_overview.jpg
    I

I have a problem with the font that is being used to display the available culture and neighbourly help bonus information. From a display point of view, this is not an improvement on the old. The yellow and green with the black outlines are not easy to read. Just a plain bold green and a plain darkish orange would read more easily.

rock stream

Scholar
Is there a list of all the items available in crafting? Is there a fixed rotation? I'm so out of CC's with no way to get more:mad:.

Hekata

Artisan
I think @MinMax Gamer has a list of all available recipes, he can give you the link to it.

There is no fixed order of rotation but players on beta have determined that this is how the new system works:
From Beta:
"recipes are sorted in 5 categories from now on
1. category = time instants only
2. category = relics + pet foods
3. category = coin instants, supplies instants, portal profits
4. category = KPs, AW KPs, rune shards, RRS
5. category = buildings only"

So basically with each new selection you get one recipe from each category. Hope this helps.

If you are out of CC you can maybe get some from the spire, or use a few time boosters to get a couple of extra CC from the MA. The Spire ends tonight anyway so you'll get a few as your team rewards I suppose.

rock stream

Scholar
Thanks Hekata. My conundrum today was I went for a piece of the chest set only have a battle health building come up next. If only I'd known :eek:
All my CC's went down the drain with the chess piece and the Spire is finished abusing me. So coming from 0 CC's it should only take forever to get 10 again. I do like the upgraded crafting though.

Deleted User - 1759805

Thanks Hekata. My conundrum today was I went for a piece of the chest set only have a battle health building come up next. If only I'd known :eek:
All my CC's went down the drain with the chess piece and the Spire is finished abusing me. So coming from 0 CC's it should only take forever to get 10 again. I do like the upgraded crafting though.
You can use time instants to speedup your CC productions when you're short.

rock stream

Scholar
You can use time instants to speedup your CC productions when you're short.
If I used every single time instants i have, I could get the health boost but in the end I'd have 0 CC's and 0 time boosts. For now I'll just cry in my beer and plan to wine and dine another day.

Gargon667

Mentor
the system how they structure the MA doesn´t matter so much to me. What I am really interested in is the overall probability to get the items I want.

On a first glance I guess it will make a lot more Pet Food than before but less of the booster buildings. Of course it all depends on if they fiddled with base probabilities as well, or if they stayed the same...

Also seems like they watered the buildings down by adding more of the crap culture again that they had gotten rid of earlier to make boosters more rare.