• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.107

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.107.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pauly7

Magus
Please can the Ancient Wonder menu be added to message threads by clicking a name? I'm going to keep asking because I'm sure it should be so easy to pull this over from how they amended it in the fellowship chat.

Timneh

Artisan
Please can the Ancient Wonder menu be added to message threads by clicking a name? I'm going to keep asking because I'm sure it should be so easy to pull this over from how they amended it in the fellowship chat.

In another thread i asked @Silmaril to tell us if the devs were aware that players wanted this or not but i got no reply as far as i am aware.

Pauly7

Magus
Folks it takes Inno a minimum of 6 months to develop anything, often longer. They've probably passed it up and now the hemming and hawing has begun
But the thing is with this, they have already developed it... They just dropped it in the wrong place. It would probably take someone 5 minutes.

DeletedUser

hi friends! Regarding your question on the AW option , @Pauly, rest assured suggestions are forwarded diligently. However, giving a reply would be unfair & risky up to the actual moment of update/implementation (if idea is retained at all), as until then there is no actual guarantee of its implementation. ...this goes for most game development in the world of (video) games...

Pauly7

Magus
hi friends! Regarding your question on the AW option , @Pauly, rest assured suggestions are forwarded diligently. However, giving a reply would be unfair & risky up to the actual moment of update/implementation (if idea is retained at all), as until then there is no actual guarantee of its implementation.
I understand that and I do understand that you would have passed it along. It's just that with something like this I would have thought that they would have done something about it by now, considering they developed the feature already, but then just put it in the chat where people don't want it to be, so I'm guessing that is just a mistake. If the devs absolutely meant it to go in the chat and don't want it in the messaging system then they could simply reply and say it's not going to happen. It's been several months since this was brought up and it looks to me as if it's just been ignored.

This is actually such a small thing for me to start an argument about. These things are just a bit confusing sometimes.

DeletedUser8850

Blessings. I AM Really Enjoyed The Air Traders' Voyage And Dwarves Chapter 6 My First Guest Race. :)