• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.106

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.106.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pauly7

Magus
Not too much of note in the update except for this little gem...
Based on community feedback, the zoom level of the city is now maintained when switching between multiple production buildings of the same type via the arrows at the sides of the production menu. No more unintentional zooming in on those buildings!
I'm happy about this. It wasn't an important thing, but kind of annoying that it kept zooming the map back in.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Based on community feedback, the zoom level of the city is now maintained when switching between multiple production buildings of the same type via the arrows at the sides of the production menu. No more unintentional zooming in on those buildings!
I love this fix. Thanks!!
May Celebrations - Bardbarella had lots of fun in your city! So much, in fact, to take it as a reason to stay on screens longer than intended. Quest givers can no longer get stuck on the screen like that. Sorry, Bardbarella.
Lol, I met it. The character (the one with the flute) took up maybe third of my mobile screen, but it wasn't blocking it, I could click through it. It was fun, but once was just enough; I'm glad it's fixed.